Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2009, 01:20 PM

Saturday Chatter-day

Hello everyone - isn't it busy here! I've been logged on for 30 minutes and still haven't finished greeting new people and reading new posts. It's lovely to have such a great influx; I don't suppose everyone will stay, or participate, that it the way of these sites, but I'm sure lots and lots of lovely active new people are now here.
We tend to do a daily 'Hello, How are you? Is anything interesting happening in your life today? What's the weather like? thread, which covers the little stuff which doesn't merit an individual thread. Makes it nice and friendly too.

Well, the day started nicely, with frost and beautiful blue sky. The clouds have rolled in a bit, though there is still intermittent sun. I've been to town on an errand, been to look at dining furniture (a New Year project!) and been to the allotment society xmas sherry and mince pie extravaganza. Enough for one day!
I have to wrap presents for my mum and sister and family, as we're going to see them tomorrow - otherwise, it's a chill day.
I hope yours is good. Keep warm
claireandaisy
Essex
claireandaisy is female  claireandaisy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2009, 01:25 PM

Re: Saturday Chatter-day

Hi all
staggered out of bed late feeling like I`d been steamrollered because I produced a youth theatre show last night. I`ve got a matinee this afternoon then a week off - oh how I`m looking forward to that.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2009, 02:11 PM

Hi everyone DM we have sunshine and blue skys here too for the first time in weeks , fantastic!

Claire, that sounds fun! Hope all goes well this afternoon .

Have a good day everyone, I am off down the filds to wade through the mud with Chloe...
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2009, 03:11 PM

Afternoon Everyone It is a horrid day up her - heavy Scotch mist and awfy damp and dreich, cold as well! Just about to take Loki out for another long walk!

Hope you all enjoy your Saturday.

Take care.
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2009, 04:11 PM

G'day all, . . it's a bit milder today, but not in Tescos, . . they're running around like demented lemmings.

Have a good one folks, and look out for overloaded trolleys.
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2009, 05:16 PM

Afternoon all, really hard frost here, that has not lifted all day....Been to the beach with the dogs, it was nice as its an enclosed beach, surrounded by rocks....
Having a chinese for my dinner tonight, then settle down to watch the XFactor...
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2009, 05:32 PM

Hi all. Sunny but still very chilly, 0 (33 F), wind chill -4. I'm feeling a bit under the weather so decided to skip the library and stay in where it's warm; don't think Leia is feeling too well either as she had two rather loose movements and didn't eat all her breakfast this morning...??? Oh, just as I typed that she went back to her plate!! Just paid some bills and am determined to make myself start cards this afternoon, cannot get in the mood. Anyhow, that's all from Washington.

Nero: "demented lemmings" ....love it!!!
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2009, 05:39 PM

Hope you feel better soon Eileen x
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2009, 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
Hi all. Sunny but still very chilly, 0 (33 F), wind chill -4. I'm feeling a bit under the weather so decided to skip the library and stay in where it's warm; don't think Leia is feeling too well either as she had two rather loose movements and didn't eat all her breakfast this morning...??? Oh, just as I typed that she went back to her plate!! Just paid some bills and am determined to make myself start cards this afternoon, cannot get in the mood. Anyhow, that's all from Washington.

Nero: "demented lemmings" ....love it!!!
Take care DM, at -4 you should stay indoors.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2009, 06:49 PM

Take care Eileen, hope you'll feel better soon xx

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top