Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
anna
Norway
anna is female  anna has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2009, 11:22 PM

Re: Well, it's Wednesday

Great day today. Minus ten degrees - & a tiny. weeny bit of snow on the ground. At eleven o'clock we were startled when our airforce found it necessary to make an x-mas-star above our heads. The noice was tremendous... and my sweet one found it was best to stay under our dining table.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2009, 11:29 PM

Re: Well, it's Wednesday

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Sounds like a very busy day, merz
Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
Oh dear, merz! Hope your sister is better and not in too much pain; glad the little dog has made it so far and is home.
It was one of those days where you end up dizzy going from one place to another Mags, but I didn't mind.

My sister is ok Dandysmom -her knee is very bruised and sore but at least she can get about-could have been worse.Doesn't need to go back to have dressings changed-they've given her some to do herself at home. Not heard anything more from my friend about her dog-so keeping fingers crossed.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top