Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Bridie
northants
Bridie is female  Bridie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2009, 06:22 PM

Re: Star Signs.......

I'm taurus and a pretty typical one. Love anything to do with the earth, have green fingers. Love my food and luxurys, not that I get many. Dont read stars but I do like jonathon cainers way of looking at the world so I will read his if I get a chance. I dont believe they will affect me though.
jj'sgirl
Kent UK
jj'sgirl is female  jj'sgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2009, 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I've never really had any interest in star signs but due to Merz's thought provoking thread, I decided to look it up ....

People born under the sign of Pisces are gentle, patient and impressionable. They are highly generous by nature. They are friendly, compassionate, kind and sensitive towards others. They tend to be very sympathetic and tactful towards any personal sufferings they encounter. They are popular among the masses because of their traits like affection and easygoing personality. They are very submissive in nature and hence posses no threats towards stronger characters. They accept the people and situations that surround them. Rather than taking an initiative towards solving the problem they might be facing they choose to wait patiently for the problems to sort themselves. Pisces personalities are more concerned about the problems of others than their own.

I'm amazed that that is a very close description of me It's rather scary that although the horoscopes in the papers and mags are nearly always way off track, your actual star sign definition definitely shows a lot of a persons traits.

I may be a Piscean but I can't swim at all!
I am Pisces too and read this our to my OH and he said it fits me to a T

I also read that piceans swim both ways.... if that means see both sides of an arguments thats me as well
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2009, 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by doglover ->
I'm taurus and a pretty typical one. Love anything to do with the earth, have green fingers. Love my food and luxurys, not that I get many. Dont read stars but I do like jonathon cainers way of looking at the world so I will read his if I get a chance. I dont believe they will affect me though.
Hi, fellow Taurus! That's me too. Are you slow to anger and easygoing, but can really erupt if terribly provoked?

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top