Join for free
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2018, 11:15 AM

Re: Ffosse in the hot seat.

Hi Richard,

What kind of books do you like reading:

1) Biography.
2) Murder, Mystery.
3) Romance.
4) Drama/Shakespear.
5) History.
Last Tango
North Ayrshire, Scotland
Last Tango is female  Last Tango has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2018, 11:19 AM

Ffosse, did John Lewis have what you were after?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2018, 11:34 AM

Hi Ffosse, Please tell me when you first became addicted to watch ownership and why? Do you collect clocks too?
Cedronella
england
Cedronella is female  Cedronella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2018, 12:03 PM

Hello Ffosse,

Do you prefer the morning or the evening?
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2018, 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Hi Richard,

What kind of books do you like reading:

1) Biography.
2) Murder, Mystery.
3) Romance.
4) Drama/Shakespear.
5) History.
1 and 2 and 5. I like crime - both fiction and true crime and I love historical biographies. Not so keen on drama.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2018, 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by Last Tango ->
Ffosse, did John Lewis have what you were after?
Yes, a figure 8 or the infinity symbol 10W ORA LED table lamp. It's bright - good for reading. For some reason I'd neglected buying a lamp after I broke the last one...but it gets dark early now.

Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

28-09-2018, 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Hi Ffosse, Please tell me when you first became addicted to watch ownership and why? Do you collect clocks too?
I've been addicted to watches since I was a small boy and had a timex with the plastic face. I don't collect clocks as such but have 3 digital ones, one of which is a weather station and tells me the outside and indoor temps. Its digits change colour depending on how cold or warm it is

I only really became a collector in the past few years as money has allowed. All my current watches are very different in style, design and features. I like both quartz and automatic. Something to be said about the measuring of time that I like. But I'm not buying any more - I have enough for now.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

28-09-2018, 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by Cedronella ->
Hello Ffosse,

Do you prefer the morning or the evening?
Morning for sure. I find I'm happier in the morning. Yesterday was an exception, though, I got happier as the day wore on, going to bed after 12 - I'm normally in bed between 9 and 10.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2018, 12:33 PM

I love your new table lamp.

Question: Do you have any religious beliefs?
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

28-09-2018, 12:39 PM

I do believe in some form of God and an afterlife but am not committed to any one religion. When you consider the differences between Islam, Christianity, Buddhism it's clear that they can't all be right.

I don't believe everything is down to chance or free will.

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top