Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
CandyCrunch
USA
CandyCrunch is female  CandyCrunch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2018, 08:50 PM

Is Eugenie's wedding a big deal?

Is it true the public is picking up the tab for 2 million toward security for the wedding?

Is Eugenie a "favorite"?
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2018, 08:58 PM

Re: Is Eugenie's wedding a big deal?

Originally Posted by CandyCrunch ->
Is it true the public is picking up the tab for 2 million toward security for the wedding?

Is Eugenie a "favorite"?
AFAIK, it is true and she isn't liked by anyone, since she is one of the progeny of the despised money-grabbing Yorks, Andrew and Sarah .....
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2018, 09:01 PM

I have no interest in Royal weddings whatsoever. They're a total bore, clogging the media for day after day - the dress, the venue, the guests, the ceremony itself... totally mind-numbing tedium.
CandyCrunch
USA
CandyCrunch is female  CandyCrunch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2018, 09:12 PM

I was fascinated with Charles and Diana's wedding also Harry and Meghan's, but don't know much about these 2 princesses so my interest level is low. Will anyone else here be watching?

Forgot to add I watched William and Kate's.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2018, 09:16 PM

Nope, not Interested in the slightest.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2018, 09:21 PM

I think it is probably really only of importance to Eugenie and her intended and their families.

I doubt many others are interested.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2018, 09:23 PM

Charles and Dianas wedding was massive for me and as I really like Kate Middleton I watched her get married. Any others just don't interest me at all. I think its disgusting that the public are picking up the tab for Eugenies wedding, I know nothing about her and really don't want to know either.

I won't be watching
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2018, 09:47 PM

The BBC aren’t interested in televising it. Am l right in thinking, it’s going to be televised in conjunction with ITV’s, This Morning?

As for us paying for the security? Well, it’s out of our hands, they don’t even consult us!
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2018, 09:58 PM

I wouldn't want to watch the whole ceremony but I would like to see a few highlights.

I like to see what the bride looks like and all the different outfits of the guests - I wonder what the mother of the bride will look like? She should be sylph like if nothing else - isn't she ambassador for slimming world or something?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2018, 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by Tachyon ->
I have no interest in Royal weddings whatsoever. They're a total bore, clogging the media for day after day - the dress, the venue, the guests, the ceremony itself... totally mind-numbing tedium.
You weren’t invited then?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top