Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2018, 09:23 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Good Morning everyone
It is rather dull here today.
Good hunting MC.
Hope you are OK Swimmy.
I'm going to Portsmouth today.
Have a lovely day everyone.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2018, 09:33 AM

Good morning all looks like we had some rain during the night. Overcast at the moment.

Had a lovely day out in Bath yesterday and I was quite impressed with the new shopping area which wasn’t there the last time I visited.

Enjoy your day everyone ☁️
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2018, 09:34 AM

Good morning everyone
Originally Posted by Mondays child ->
Wish me good hunting so that I can return back to the cave with trophies
Good hunting
Originally Posted by realspeed ->
This morning better news, my camera lens has been repaired, got a phone call yesterday, so off shortly to go and collect it this morning. Oh and won £25 on the bonds
At least that's a positive start to the day
Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Nothing planned for today, waiting for phone calls today from Builders & Plumbers etc. they don't seem to want to work.
Hope springs eternal. Hope things get sorted today
Originally Posted by Meg ->
I think I am going to trim back the tree at the front while it is dry , I do it every year. The tip is open tomorrow so I can take the cuttings out of the way.
Sounds good. I intend to finish top dressing my lawn today

Also have a few tutorial reports to write before sending in my September invoice to the agency.

Also have a new Virgin modem arriving, which should boost our wifi/internet speeds.

Then a couple of tutorials this evening (one GCSE and one GCE).

Have a great day.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2018, 09:54 AM

Good morning all. Dull and damp today. Off out for lunch then a lazy afternoon.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2018, 11:46 AM

well just back from collecting the lens. the guy said it had quite a bit of dust in it so gave it a good clean and of course the new hood retaining ring.

may be just me but the photo looks "cleaner". Anyway the service comes with a 6 mth Guarantee as well, so can't be bad for the cost

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top