Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2018, 06:53 AM

Good morning Wednesday !

Good Morning everyone.

It is going to be warm, dry, calm but cloudy here today.

Ideal time for a last hedge trimming session! Will also show if I have repaired the trimmers properly - if I am not around tomorrow you'll know that I didn't!

Have a fun a fun day!

PS: Would someone please PM me some bandages - just in case!!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2018, 07:09 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday !

Hi

Good Morning ST and others.

I have not slept well, knew I was sickening for something, now severe D and V.

Good for losing weight, but nothing else.

Jacob was here Sunday, both he and his sister have it now.

The first Winter Bug, I will be glad when it has gone.

A busy day today, cooker repair man first, followed by the Nurse and then Gasman later.

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2018, 07:37 AM

Good morning all.

Yes its mild outside and the sun is just peeping through.

Don't have any bandages ST but do have some Plasters!

Hope you get well soon Swimmers.

Nothing planned for today apart from dusting.

Have a nice day all.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2018, 07:38 AM

Morning everyone. Drizzling but quite warm up in sunny Manchester. Not a great deal to do, so will be taking it even easier than usual.

Hope your feeling better later swims.

Have got a medic ready and waiting, just for you Tabby
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2018, 08:15 AM

Good morning all. A lovely sunny autumn morning and the birds are twittering away. Hope the hedge cutting goes OK ST, and Swimy I hope all goes well for you with the cooker, gas man and the nurse. That sounds like a busy day ahead but it will keep your mind off of your rumbling tum.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2018, 08:22 AM

Good morning everyone

Yes lots of nasty viruses around right now hope you get better soon swims.

Looks like the garden for me too today...it's so sad taking out all the bedding plants that looked so pretty through summer...still has to be done

Good luck with the hedge tabs.

Have a good day all
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2018, 08:29 AM

Good morning everybody.

I hope the nurse will sort you out when she comes swims.

I've got the council planners coming today with regards to the disability wet room we're getting for Tony. No other plans for the day - might go a little walk.

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2018, 08:45 AM

Good morning everyone a mild calm morning.
I am off to the recycle center soon with a load of garden waste. I cut back the tree at the front yesterday and picked the last of the runner beans and took those down so have a good load not quite like this though....
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...ches-absolute/

Next job is to dig over the raised bed. I seem to have left it too late to buy spring ready purple sprouting broccoli plants suppliers I know of seems to have sold out . I have found some on ebay, heaven knows what they will be like but at £5 including postage I won't be gambling too much and the reviews are good,

I am finding the mosquitos a nightmare this autumn have had no bites all summer, I have 6 red angry swollen bites that are causing me problems and don't seem to be helped by antihistamine.

Enjoy your day.

Swimmy sorry you are feeling poorly, I find ginger is good for poorly tummies. Hope you are better soon.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2018, 08:47 AM

Good morning all a lovely sunny morning here.

Spending some time in the garden while it’s dry. The hibiscus needs pruning before it gets too big.

Hope you feel better soon Swimmy.

Enjoy your day ☀️
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2018, 08:56 AM

Good morning all, fine and sunny here too but nothing much planned other than visiting youngest daughter and newest grandson.

Take care and have a good day everyone.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top