Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2018, 08:39 AM

Re: Jump right off your chair !

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Did you ever notice this?

When these things are on TV, you lift up on your chair, jump up, or wiggle somehow?

Sports, Skating, Dancing, Music, and many other things.......

When I am watching "Dancing with the stars", I can hardly sit still, I am always moving (and the funny part about it, I never liked dancing), expecially fast dancing. But I was an ice skater so when skating is on, I almost fall off my chair.
I don't do any of that, nor do I know anyone who does.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2018, 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Aha, I knew you watched it really Judsy!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2018, 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Only to music, especially New Karma Hospital when it starts off with the Indian dancing, also Dirty Dancing.
It's difficult not to dance to Indian music.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

05-10-2018, 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I don't do any of that, nor do I know anyone who does.
You do now.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2018, 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
You do now.
I don't regard posters on forums as people I know.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2018, 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Did you ever notice this?

When these things are on TV, you lift up on your chair, jump up, or wiggle somehow?

Sports, Skating, Dancing, Music, and many other things.......

When I am watching "Dancing with the stars", I can hardly sit still, I am always moving (and the funny part about it, I never liked dancing), expecially fast dancing. But I was an ice skater so when skating is on, I almost fall off my chair.
Ummm. No, but then I never watch any sports, skating, music or dancing on TV. Apart from music none of those interest me in the slightest and music I listen to from my phone (Spotify). While the latter may be foot tapping I don't jiggle.

These days my off air TV watching is confined to the 7pm news followed by 7.30 current affairs plus a couple of satirical shows on a Wednesday.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2018, 02:38 PM

I guess I'm just a boring old faart. About the only thing I watch on television is F1 motor racing.Even that has about died for this season.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top