Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2018, 07:35 AM

Good Morning Friday !

Good morning everyone,

Due for showers most of the day here - what a wonderful excuse to play in the craft room all day! I have some new dies to try out and - I have bought a hot glue gun! Never used one of those before - look out cats - this could be fun!!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2018, 07:45 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday !

Good morning Tabs and Cats, be aware Mummy is around with her Glue Gun.

Its very foggy here and nothing planned for today.

Have a nice day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2018, 07:55 AM

Good morning all

I have a busy day ahead have a company coming to collect my old suite today and a new one being delivered tomorrow my little 9 month old grandson staying over tonight and my 5 year old one staying over tomorrow

I will be jiggered.... can't wait

Have a great day all
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2018, 08:00 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Good morning all

I have a busy day ahead have a company coming to collect my old suite today and a new one being delivered tomorrow my little 9 month old grandson staying over tonight and my 5 year old one staying over tomorrow

I will be jiggered.... can't wait

Have a great day all
Psst - want to borrow my glue gun ?
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2018, 08:04 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Psst - want to borrow my glue gun ?
Ha! Well it could come in handy...
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2018, 08:35 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Hospital for me today, hopefully short and good news.

I rather overdid things yesterday so took myself off for a rest.

The lads were here yesterday with two friends who stayed over.

A very pleasant surprise this morning, they had got a second hand UPVC door and frame and fitted it for me in the garden entry to the side covered passage way.

They refused to take a penny for fitting it, and the door and fixings and timber they got for £40.

I am a happy womble.

I will post some photos later.

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2018, 08:54 AM

Good morning everyone dull and quiet here.
Much to my relief, the purple sprouting broccoli plants I planted yesterday are standing upright and haven't been eaten by slugs.

The washings has been hung out, I hope the sun comes out to dry it so I can get it ironed out of the way. That will leave tomorrow clear to trim Chloe.
Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2018, 09:24 AM

Good morning all the sun is just appearing over the roof tops, a good day forecast before heavy rain tomorrow.

I have three family birthdays coming up in two weeks, it’s getting more difficult each year trying to think of what to buy them

Enjoy your day folks ☀️
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2018, 09:45 AM

Good morning all, a bit cloudy but nice and mild.

Off to collect some spring bulbs and a couple of Amaryllis I ordered shortly, so lots of planting to do. I like those fringed tulips, so getting some of them for pots too - so pretty.

Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2018, 10:56 AM

Good Morning everyone
It is very mild here today, I wish the weather would make its mind up.
I will look for Swimmys pics later.
I like those Tulips Mupsy.
Oh yes - It's my favourite day.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top