Join for free
Page 11 of 14 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2019, 04:45 PM

Re: Knife Crime - Petition to Parliament

With knives there is little to no point in restricting / banning sales, it would make no difference at all.

They are the easiest weapon to fashion diy, as is any stabbing weapon.
I think a huge part of the problem is the lack of deterrent.
The namby pamby judges consistently give short or non sentences. This just gives the green light to continue carrying them imo.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2019, 11:27 PM

Yes, I can see your point, Fender.

My son's girlfriend was telling me this afternoon, that some kids have been receiving threatening messages - I think she meant on social networking - telling them to stab or harm others else their family will be harmed!!
Frightening times indeed.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2019, 11:43 PM

I have not signed .
It's pointless and impossible to police .
ramdom knife attackers need their knive arm broken a bit of pain might remind them of the consequences .
Although as they are usually off their heads on drugs it might not
People who stab someone to death need to be taken out permanently.
Eventually probaby not in my lifetime CP will be reinstated .
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2019, 11:51 PM

90,017 signatures - another 10,000 and the petition will be considered for debate .....
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2019, 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Yes, I can see your point, Fender.

My son's girlfriend was telling me this afternoon, that some kids have been receiving threatening messages - I think she meant on social networking - telling them to stab or harm others else their family will be harmed!!
Frightening times indeed.

Depends how stupid they are.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2019, 12:12 AM

Indeed the stupid gene seems to be spreading .
Maybe it's something in the water .
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2019, 09:04 AM

A spin off from our multicultural society.

People thought that multicultural society was just another way of describing multi-ethnic society - but it isn't.

It's society comprising of a number of cultures, or rather societies each with its own set of values and codes of behaviour and all occupying the same land.

Quite apart from anything else, and there's a shed more else, it means that there's a breakdown in the country that has this nonsense inflicted on it (mostly at the behest of Blair and his lot) and that is why we now have Broken Britain.

Broken Britain now relies on the law of the jungle. It's inevitable.

Knife crime is just one of our problems. Although the most obvious it's actually the most dangerous and terrible. That one has become the elephant in the dining room in political circles. They don't or won't see it but hey guys!

It's getting bigger!
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2019, 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Fully agree.
with what - the flat earth concept??
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2019, 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
with what - the flat earth concept??
Flat Earth? Whooo yes! This sphere thing is a load of balls!

Actually I started what I wanted to write wrongly but I'm really glad you've raised the reality of the shape of the earth.

If you follow the works of a dude by the name of Witten you'll know that he introduced his M-theory that resolved the String theory and gave rise to the proposition of an 11 dimension reality (now a 22 dimension is becoming accepted) and also the existence of "branes".

If so, and increasingly evidence to support this is emerging, then the Earth and everything exists in a multidimensional form, and a circular one is simply the instantaneous representation of itself within the first four dimensions!
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2019, 09:28 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Flat Earth? Whooo yes! This sphere thing is a load of balls!

Actually I started what I wanted to write wrongly but I'm really glad you've raised the reality of the shape of the earth.

If you follow the works of a dude by the name of Witten you'll know that he introduced his M-theory that resolved the String theory and gave rise to the proposition of an 11 dimension reality (now a 22 dimension is becoming accepted) and also the existence of "branes".

If so, and increasingly evidence to support this is emerging, then the Earth and everything exists in a multidimensional form, and a circular one is simply the instantaneous representation of itself within the first four dimensions!
I like the cut of ya jib matey - got any more sh11t like that to pass around??

Page 11 of 14 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top