Join for free
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2019, 03:47 AM

photo tryout using video experiment

I wondered if it was at all possible to put a load of photos onto youtube and have them played individually. The following was a tryout to see if it worked. Some of the photos may be not the right way up but that was how they were in the block download.
D you think it worked???

As you have seen the photos were not the best and some terrible, but that was not the aim of the video. It was just to see if it was possible to put multi photos on a video instead of doing each one individually.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2019, 05:08 AM

Re: photo tryout using video experiment

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
I wondered if it was at all possible to put a load of photos onto youtube and have them played individually. The following was a tryout to see if it worked. Some of the photos may be not the right way up but that was how they were in the block download.
D you think it worked???

As you have seen the photos were not the best and some terrible, but that was not the aim of the video. It was just to see if it was possible to put multi photos on a video instead of doing each one individually.
I am not quite sure what you were trying to achieve but personally I think you are better off using a program to prepare the photos before up loading to Youtube.

This one I made 11 years ago which I hope explains why the quality is so poor because of the lack of bandwidth in those days.

I used one of those Windows programs in Windows Essentials called Windows Movie Maker now discontinued but still available for download.

for the following I used another discontinued program called Google Picasa again still available.

I picked those two because of the difference in pace but personally I think they are much more watchable (though not particularly good and the first one is a bit too slow as the music is wrong - I was trying for something relaxing and failed - but I was still learning in those days). Perhaps I am missing what you were trying to achieve but I think the results are much better if you create something on your computer before uploading. There are several free programs available to do this which are not discontinued.

Well, you asked.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2019, 10:09 AM

Bruce
it was an experiment using Adobe Premier Elements which can alter speed. I did say they were crap even on full size screen.

Next time I will be more selective and get better results with my new camera.

Just give me a chance
Oh that second one of your was ruined by the choice of music.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2019, 10:23 AM

I personally found your video of photos too slow to watch (13.31mins), Realspeed. Maybe too many photos?
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast

28-03-2019, 10:33 AM

I thought they gave time to read the signs .As I said before it is an experiment and like every thing else it takes time to get it correct. it took 2.5 hours to download
Did you look at them full screen? it allows one to have a good look
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2019, 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
I thought they gave time to read the signs .As I said before it is an experiment and like every thing else it takes time to get it correct.
Did you look at them full screen? it allows one to have a good look
That was just my opinion RS, I prefer to scroll through the pics.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top