Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2019, 07:29 PM

Re: Family Member.

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I don't have to stay at my Daughter's as she lives a 10 minute walk away. Son lives here, he never left,. I wonder if I have the oldest child who never left home? He's 52.
Yes!
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2019, 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
How lovely,barbecue?..I need to have a word with my son,I would love him to cook me a meal even!.
It has been a rocky ride at times but I guess things have worked out for us. I'm a STAG, second time around guy. I have a lovely wife, family where we all get along wonderfully, a nice home where all are welcome and seem to feel welcome, that smart dog, excellent neighbours.......
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2019, 08:17 PM

No, not got any family left, only a Sister that I don't talk to.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2019, 08:36 PM

We don't go to stay with any family. We have a son in Germany who we used to visit but we don't travel any more. Another used to live in Yorkshire and we'd stay there once in a while but this one has now gone to live in Spain. We won't be able to make it there.

However, our place is the gathering point for all of the family. When those living abroad come to stay, others living in various places in this country also come to stay, plus all the local family come to visit as well. They go home after a day or a few hours but it gets right busy here at times.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2019, 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
No, not got any family left, only a Sister that I don't talk to.

Sorry to hear that.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2019, 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by mart ->
We don't go to stay with any family. We have a son in Germany who we used to visit but we don't travel any more. Another used to live in Yorkshire and we'd stay there once in a while but this one has now gone to live in Spain. We won't be able to make it there.

However, our place is the gathering point for all of the family. When those living abroad come to stay, others living in various places in this country also come to stay, plus all the local family come to visit as well. They go home after a day or a few hours but it gets right busy here at times.

Sounds a happy,loving home,mart.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

04-04-2019, 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
It has been a rocky ride at times but I guess things have worked out for us. I'm a STAG, second time around guy. I have a lovely wife, family where we all get along wonderfully, a nice home where all are welcome and seem to feel welcome, that smart dog, excellent neighbours.......

Yes,getting along with family,is so important ,I am glad you found happiness,with your family.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

04-04-2019, 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I don't have to stay at my Daughter's as she lives a 10 minute walk away. Son lives here, he never left,. I wonder if I have the oldest child who never left home? He's 52.

That's because he knows where his bread is buttered,Tiff.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2019, 04:04 PM

I collect three of my grandsons from school once a week. The only drawback is, the squeaky car seat things l have to keep in the car for two of them.

I just gave my eldest grandson, my Mini Cooper as he kept hinting so much!

You would do anything for your family.... wouldn’t you? I would!

Edit. Whoops, Sorry Pauline, l have just seen, you asked if you stay with your family, not what you do for them.
No point in staying with the ones l help, as they live nearby.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2019, 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Sounds a happy,loving home,mart.
It is but washing, drying and putting away all the sheets and towels afterwards dulls the loving feeling quite a bit.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top