Join for free
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2019, 02:56 PM

Re: So called Palestinians attack Israel AGAIN.

Ah, I see ... so you don't want a discussion.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2019, 03:04 PM

Fixed ideas Morticia. No movement , so no point in trying discussion and one good reason why there is no longer any point in engagement of such.
We can hold our own opinions , rightly or wrongly, depending on information we access and that goes far and wide from all sides .

It's surprising how much 'chat ' goes on behind closed doors though !
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2019, 03:18 PM

I think l will withdraw from what started as a debate now
it has descended to what passes for diplomacy in the
Israeli---- Arab co-operation effort!
If this continues the carbuncle that is the middle east will
never be lanced, and the world at large will have to put up
with all this shyte forever!

Regards Donkeyman!
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2019, 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
I think l will withdraw from what started as a debate now
it has descended to what passes for diplomacy in the
Israeli---- Arab co-operation effort!
If this continues the carbuncle that is the middle east will
never be lanced, and the world at large will have to put up
with all this shyte forever!

Regards Donkeyman!
Well said ! However we don't want Europe dragged into it , because Europe now has a massive Muslim population due to the 'powers that be' and other conflicts all triggering from the same anthem, so basically everything has backfired.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2019, 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Heard of passive aggressiveness?

Well that tirade is passive antisemitism at its finest!

Both sides as bad as each other?

Err, no.

If the palests didn't continually attack Israel then there would be no point in responding to those attacks.

It's only necessary to read the hamas charter to see what is involved.

The latest that I'm hearing from my contacts in Israel is that having now fired close to ONE THOUSAND rocket propelled bombs into civilian areas of Israel with no targeting other than civilian centres of population the palests are now begging for a ceasefire.

Ceasefire? Well having fired what hopefully was the whole stock of kiddie-killer things they've got to wait for the next batch to be imported.

Both sides as bad as each other? Purleeese!

Now the claimed backing of Israel by the US tax payer. Does anyone want to go down that rat hole? Apart from anything else how about the backing of hamas et al by the European Union tax payers? Or the backing of the hamas et al by tax payers in other states and so called charities?

But what does Israel contribute to the world in return for incoming investment and defence deals?

Tell you what.

Just stop taking advantage of everything that Israel has delivered to the rest of the world. Do so, and people who did would find their lives had suddenly become very unpleasant not to mention short just by the lack of medicines alone.
Excellent post AD .
But your words are falling on those who deliberately don't want to hear .
Ignorant and uniformed anti semitism fuelled by reading everything on dodgy websites .
You have to hand it to the Palestinians their PR is fantastic .
Wets belive Israel is the root cause of all evils .
Forget Isis ,Boko haram the janjaweed committing genocide left right and centre .
Nah not interested .
Now the Israels that a far more fashionable ( not to mention safer lot to slag off )
OldFogey
NW UK
OldFogey is male  OldFogey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2019, 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Now the Israels that a far more fashionable ( not to mention safer lot to slag off )
Yes, and the rules of logic demand that everyone critical of the State of Israel is an anti-Semite.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2019, 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by OldFogey ->
Yes, and the rules of logic demand that everyone critical of the State of Israel is an anti-Semite.
That's a strange and distorted logic to use.

I'm well aquatinted with the use of imaginary numbers in some math calculations involving advanced calculus but using an imaginary fact in an attempt to extract information ----- that's a new one on me!
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2019, 02:09 PM

I imagine that convoluted answers like that worthy of inclusion in a word puzzler ragmag would be a new one on everyone, not just you.

It's difficult when discussing the Palestinian/Israeli problem for some to keep an unbiased clear and sensible view. They get too emotive and the little heart pacemaker pounds away with unlimited and unstinting sympathy for the Jews plight.

So what exactly is their plight nowadays?
Surrounded by hostile neighbours, very true, and so entitled to defend themselves in equal return measure to the attacks inflicted upon them. No one would argue against that.

But we really ought to just call a spade a spade.
Israel is no longer a victim ... Israel is embroiled in an ongoing, constant war of hostility against their enemies and Israel has far superior military means at their disposal than the Palestinians, due to their current sycophantic alliance with the USA.

The Israelis kill Palestinians.
And not every single Palestinian can be a despicable terrorist in disguise. And therefore Israel are not guiltless or somehow morally superior.
The Israelis have killed innocents. The same as Palestinians have killed innocent Israelis.
Does it make me ant-semitic to say that?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2019, 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I imagine that convoluted answers like that worthy of inclusion in a word puzzler ragmag would be a new one on everyone, not just you.

It's difficult when discussing the Palestinian/Israeli problem for some to keep an unbiased clear and sensible view. They get too emotive and the little heart pacemaker pounds away with unlimited and unstinting sympathy for the Jews plight.

So what exactly is their plight nowadays?
Surrounded by hostile neighbours, very true, and so entitled to defend themselves in equal return measure to the attacks inflicted upon them. No one would argue against that.

But we really ought to just call a spade a spade.
Israel is no longer a victim ... Israel is embroiled in an ongoing, constant war of hostility against their enemies and Israel has far superior military means at their disposal than the Palestinians, due to their current sycophantic alliance with the USA.

The Israelis kill Palestinians.
And not every single Palestinian can be a despicable terrorist in disguise. And therefore Israel are not guiltless or somehow morally superior.
The Israelis have killed innocents. The same as Palestinians have killed innocent Israelis.
Does it make me ant-semitic to say that?
Quote :-

End_quote

Well that load of dingoes kidneys is certainly anti-Semitic! Also a blatant misrepresentation.

Palests killed innocent Israelis?

Certainly! It is their modus operandi!

Have the IDF killed innocent palests?

Certainly - but NOT with deliberate intent.

We may be many things but stupid? If the IDF were to engage in a blanket bombing of Gaza imagine the way that action would be used let alone spun!

I'll ignore the argumentum we hominem part, it bothers me not one iota, after all I've been insulted by professionals, come to think of it by people of most professions at one time or another!

So yes, you certainly DO present views that are based on pure raw Judenhaas!
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

08-05-2019, 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Quote :-

End_quote

Well that load of dingoes kidneys is certainly anti-Semitic! Also a blatant misrepresentation.

Palests killed innocent Israelis?

Certainly! It is their modus operandi!

Have the IDF killed innocent palests?

Certainly - but NOT with deliberate intent.

We may be many things but stupid? If the IDF were to engage in a blanket bombing of Gaza imagine the way that action would be used let alone spun!

I'll ignore the argumentum we hominem part, it bothers me not one iota, after all I've been insulted by professionals, come to think of it by people of most professions at one time or another!

So yes, you certainly DO present views that are based on pure raw Judenhaas!
You said ...
The Israelis do not kill with deliberate intent.

Seriously, is that the best and most laudable endorsement of Israel you can churn out.
But it's something, I suppose, that you acknowledge that they do kill innocents albeit ... by accident?

In your own way you're quite fanatical and not a little alarming in your bigoted views.
And probably best avoided so as not to give you a platform to churn out your hate speech on here.

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top