Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Xandra
United Kingdom
Xandra is female  Xandra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2019, 02:24 PM

Re: Are we being manipulated (forced) into a cashless society?

I use cash for everything so I am alarmed at the thought of it being phased out. As soon as my salary goes in I withdraw it all and spend as I go along.
I do use cheques occasionally for charity donations though.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2019, 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
The difference as l see it, Besoeker, is that there will be
NO cash at all eventually, to draw!

Regards Donkeyman!
Possibly so. How do you define eventually?
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2019, 05:08 PM

This topic keeps coming up so I will say once again what is happening.

The whole "Contactless Card" sham is not in the least about making payments quicker and easier.

It is simply the forerunner to human RFID chip implanting.

Like it or not, THEY ARE going to remove cash from society and they ARE going to have people bagged and tagged with RFID chips implanted under their skin, typically between thumb and forefinger.

This is NOT about paying for things. It is about tagging everyone like cattle so that they can track our every waking movement. Wherever we go there will be RFID scanners logging our movements.

Scanners can operate from many feet away, don't believe what they say about needing to be within inches of a device.

Putting "contactless" RFID chips in bank cards is just the "back door" method of getting the populous accustomed to the technology so that they will more readily accept human implants when the time come.

For the religious amongst you this was of course all foreseen and is told in the prophecy of Revelations:

KJB Revelations 13:16

"16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

Over 3,000 Swedes have implanted tiny microchips beneath their skin to replace their credit card information, identification, keys, train tickets, among other everyday items

Thousands of Australians have done likewise.

In the end this is all about control and the inexorable march by the NWO towards the Orwellian State.

It is all being marketed as "fun", "handy", "innovative" technology but the truth is it is all about control.

Once they succeed in removing cash then people will lose all sense and scale of what they ACTUALLY own, what their ACTUAL wealth is. People's net worth will be reduced to a number in a computer program/database. It's pretty much already close to that.

If all computers in the world fried tomorrow, say as the result of a huge EMP explosion, what would YOU actually be worth at that point?

What do YOU actually own in this world that is REAL, TANGIBLE, which you can touch and feel and which can be readily traded as a commodity?

For most people such a catastrophic event would be devastating and they would overnight become complete paupers owning nothing of any real value.

That's why owning your house is really important.

That's why we should all have some quantities of real tangible assets like gold, silver, gems and some more practical assets like cooking stoves, tools, weapons and so on.

The generations of the future will not have the choices we currently have. They will be born into a cashless society, bagged and tagged and chipped from birth like a dog and will be monitored and tracked every moment of their lives.

I have no doubts at all that this entire thing happens in cycles with civilisations rushing towards technological advancement leading to control and 100% reliance on technology before some cataclysmic event destroys the technology leaving the world in a state of total collapse, taking it back millennia in advancement.

We are sadly rushing to Orwell's 1984 world. That is the ultimate aim of the Freemasons and the wider Common Purpose collective. Total global control, achieved through centralised banking and a range of other key milestones.

If we want to remain free, we must as always, fight for that freedom.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2019, 05:39 PM

I tend towards your pessimistic view Realist, the signs we
can allready see point towards this scenario!
But l hope that some sort of intervention will tke place
before anything like this can take happen!l also believe
that the world elites are allready working together to ensure
they will continue to thrive! Why do they have to hold
secret meetings with impenetrable security if they are trying
to uplift mankind !
I think the threat is real, but l hope we can forestall it!

Regards Donkeyman!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2019, 06:38 PM

Hi

I don't suscribe, I use cash and will continue to do so.

We do not all live in Cities, cash is king in the Countryside.

I paid for my MOT by card today.

Nothing to be gained, it is a recorded transaction.

I paid cash for the repairs.

Much cheaper.

If Amazon and Facebook and Google start paying proper tax, so will I.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2019, 09:47 AM

With so many banks closing and the means of getting cash, if that's how you wish to pay for what you buy, being restricted by the disappearance of free ATMs this may be of help to you.

There's now an app. to locate free ATMs, it's downloadable for either Android or OS devices, see the link below from Martin Lewis's 'MoneySavingExpert.com':

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/ne...to-find-your-/

(Be advised though there's a lot of white space on this link, just keep scrolling down and it will be possible to see the complete item.)
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2019, 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
This topic keeps coming up so I will say once again what is happening.

The whole "Contactless Card" sham is not in the least about making payments quicker and easier.

It is simply the forerunner to human RFID chip implanting.

Like it or not, THEY ARE going to remove cash from society and they ARE going to have people bagged and tagged with RFID chips implanted under their skin, typically between thumb and forefinger.

This is NOT about paying for things. It is about tagging everyone like cattle so that they can track our every waking movement. Wherever we go there will be RFID scanners logging our movements.

Scanners can operate from many feet away, don't believe what they say about needing to be within inches of a device.

Putting "contactless" RFID chips in bank cards is just the "back door" method of getting the populous accustomed to the technology so that they will more readily accept human implants when the time come.

For the religious amongst you this was of course all foreseen and is told in the prophecy of Revelations:

KJB Revelations 13:16

"16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

Over 3,000 Swedes have implanted tiny microchips beneath their skin to replace their credit card information, identification, keys, train tickets, among other everyday items

Thousands of Australians have done likewise.

In the end this is all about control and the inexorable march by the NWO towards the Orwellian State.

It is all being marketed as "fun", "handy", "innovative" technology but the truth is it is all about control.

Once they succeed in removing cash then people will lose all sense and scale of what they ACTUALLY own, what their ACTUAL wealth is. People's net worth will be reduced to a number in a computer program/database. It's pretty much already close to that.

If all computers in the world fried tomorrow, say as the result of a huge EMP explosion, what would YOU actually be worth at that point?

What do YOU actually own in this world that is REAL, TANGIBLE, which you can touch and feel and which can be readily traded as a commodity?

For most people such a catastrophic event would be devastating and they would overnight become complete paupers owning nothing of any real value.

That's why owning your house is really important.

That's why we should all have some quantities of real tangible assets like gold, silver, gems and some more practical assets like cooking stoves, tools, weapons and so on.

The generations of the future will not have the choices we currently have. They will be born into a cashless society, bagged and tagged and chipped from birth like a dog and will be monitored and tracked every moment of their lives.

I have no doubts at all that this entire thing happens in cycles with civilisations rushing towards technological advancement leading to control and 100% reliance on technology before some cataclysmic event destroys the technology leaving the world in a state of total collapse, taking it back millennia in advancement.

We are sadly rushing to Orwell's 1984 world. That is the ultimate aim of the Freemasons and the wider Common Purpose collective. Total global control, achieved through centralised banking and a range of other key milestones.

If we want to remain free, we must as always, fight for that freedom.
The thought of a world like that makes my blood run cold..
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2019, 11:05 AM

There is one huge advantage for governments in having a cashless society, it makes tax dodging a bit more difficult for the hoi polloi.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2019, 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by Baz46 ->
With so many banks closing and the means of getting cash, if that's how you wish to pay for what you buy, being restricted by the disappearance of free ATMs this may be of help to you.

There's now an app. to locate free ATMs, it's downloadable for either Android or OS devices, see the link below from Martin Lewis's 'MoneySavingExpert.com':

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/ne...to-find-your-/

(Be advised though there's a lot of white space on this link, just keep scrolling down and it will be possible to see the complete item.)
Is white space the opposite to Black Matter?

Regards Donkeyman!
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2019, 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Is white space the opposite to Black Matter?

Regards Donkeyman!
Could be, could be. I only mentioned that for the benefit of those who are not completely familiar with computers and the internet and may have wondered where the text was. On that website this often happens, I can ignore it quite easily but perhaps others may just wonder what's happening with my link!

That's just me, ever helpful whenever and wherever possible!
It's 'how my mother put my hat on', at least that's my excuse!

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top