Join for free
Page 2 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2019, 09:04 PM

Re: Anti Vaxxers Rubbish.

To be honest it's unclear to me at this point whether OP Swimfeeder was just wanting a quick rant or whether he wanted real grown-up debate on the facts and associated issues.

If you take the propaganda at face value, it's easy to reach the conclusions that Swims comes to. Unfortunately the propaganda is just that, purposeful misleading information designed to bamboozle people and instil fear so that they will be customer of a very lucrative vaccine industry.

Some points to note:

Measles is fatal in about 1 in 10,000 cases and results in permanent injury in about 1 in 80,000 cases

These are long odds. It means that for the sake of that 1 person in 10,000 we are going to vaccinate 9,999 others for no reason. Those 9,999 would have gained much better NATURAL immunity by contracting Measles but instead they will get the vaccine (if they adhere to Big Pharma / health service protocol).

Worse still, a proportion of that 9,999 people are then going to suffer very serious side effects from the vaccine, Some will actually die.

About 1 in 640 MMR vaccinated kids will get the serious side effect of seizure with all the outfall that causes.

Other side effects of the vaccine include deafness, long-term seizures, coma, lowered consciousness, permanent brain damage, and death.

Also, just as with the Flu vaccines, the insert paper of MMR vaccines states:

"M-M-R II vaccine has not been evaluated for carcinogenic or mutagenic potential, or potential to impair fertility"

So clearly NOT tested properly.

In the USA the Vaccine Compensation programs have now past the $4 billion threshold of pay-outs to injured victims of vaccines.

This is serious and significant stuff, and is actually only the tip of the iceberg because the compensation programs are defended by government funded Dept Of Justice lawyers who vigorously defend cases and require victims to have an extraordinarily high burden of proof. So many many cases don't get paid out that most likely ought to have been.

In the end what we have is a system of "Vaccine Roulette" being perpetrated on humanity in a multi-BILLION dollar industry that has used its power and wealth to coerce governments to pass laws to protect itself.

People ARE being harmed by the vaccines and have been so for many many years. Yet the juggernaut industry rolls on unabated still using its Campaign Of Fear to peddle its products. It is only a matter of time before it uses it's power to make government mandate vaccinations. That would be a terrible day for mankind imho.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2019, 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by Pyxell ->
Please, please, please can this not turn into an anti-vaccination thread?
Silly comment Pyxell. The thread title is "Anti-Vaxxers" so IT IS specifically an anti-vaccination thread. If you don't like anti-vax discussion why are you in it?

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Pyxell, I am soooooooo with you.

Why oh why can't people respect each other's wishes and leave it at that?
As above. Swims has created a thread specifically about anti-vaxxers. No-one is being disrespected in discussing that topic. Pointless reading it or engaging if you don't want to discuss anti-vaxxers.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2019, 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Silly comment Pyxell. The thread title is "Anti-Vaxxers" so IT IS specifically an anti-vaccination thread. If you don't like anti-vax discussion why are you in it?

As above. Swims has created a thread specifically about anti-vaxxers. No-one is being disrespected in discussing that topic. Pointless reading it or engaging if you don't want to discuss anti-vaxxers.

I will read whatever I want thank you Realist - pointless or otherwise.

Just because I don't need/want/choose to take over someone's thread with page after page of my googled opinions until others nearly lose the will the live, doesn't mean I should not read what I want.

So I will thank you to not press your highfalutin attitude on me.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

07-05-2019, 09:34 PM

How can discussing a thread topic and contributing material to the debate be taking over someone's thread? Just ridiculous.

But no more ridiculous than taking over someone's thread by posting nonsense that doesn't contribute one iota to the discussion topic !!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2019, 09:35 PM

As a lad I had all the relevant vaccinations, I did have Chicken Pox, Measles and Whooping Cough but survived without complications....

Am I right in thinking that following the vaccinations you can still catch these diseases, but the consequences are much reduced because the vaccine has built up your bodies resistance to them?

It must have worked because I'm still here.....
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2019, 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I will read whatever I want thank you Realist - pointless or otherwise.

Just because I don't need/want/choose to take over someone's thread with page after page of my googled opinions until others nearly lose the will the live, doesn't mean I should not read what I want.

So I will thank you to not press your highfalutin attitude on me.
Fret not Mupsta.

Even if he does, there's a vaccination for it.........
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

07-05-2019, 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Am I right in thinking that following the vaccinations you can still catch these diseases, but the consequences are much reduced because the vaccine has built up your bodies resistance to them?
If you had actual Measles as a kid then you have NATURAL immunity for life.

If you have vaccines then it depends how many and what type.

Typically you need two Measles vaccines to get life long immunity.

Some of the old vaccines in the 50s were not live vaccines.

So depending on which ones people had they may need further shots in later life.

Happily I had the actual disease. Measles and mumps.

Luckily I never had Chicken Pox. As a result I can never get Shingles unless I come into physical contact with the infected sores of a person who has Shingles.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2019, 06:07 AM

Well I was vaccinated for measles and mumps and didn't contract either. I did have chicken pox and that's the only infectious childhood illness I ever contracted.

I wasn't aware we ever had a universal chicken pox vaccine programme in the UK. It's used in the US.

If you have not had chicken pox you can contract the virus as an adult and it's a far more serious illness, as is measles etc.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2019, 06:23 AM

Hi

My post was a result of this and other similar stories.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-48039524

It is an issue and those who choose not to have their children vaccinated should pay the costs.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2019, 06:34 AM

The thread title says it all.

Page 2 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top