Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2019, 09:31 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday !

Originally Posted by carol ->
Give it try Barry - it's a brilliant film.
True story too - makes it even more incredible.
Thanks Carol, will do. We watched one of his the other day called The Circle also starring Emma Watson which we enjoyed. Has Tom Hanks ever made a bad film though? ...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2019, 09:35 AM

Good morning everyone the garden is looking great after a night of rain. I planted out the runner beans yesterday and they are bedding in nicely after a good soaking.

I have been neglecting the house in favour of the garden so have lots of catching up to do

Enjoy your day
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2019, 10:31 AM

Good Morning everyone.
It has turned cold!
A busy day and shopping.
Take care all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2019, 10:39 AM

Good morning all rained here also throughout the night, I didn’t get to sleep until gone 3.00am.

The bedding plants that I planted yesterday and looking really fresh this morning, the timing was perfect for the rain

Enjoy your day everyone
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2019, 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Thanks Carol, will do. We watched one of his the other day called The Circle also starring Emma Watson which we enjoyed. Has Tom Hanks ever made a bad film though? ...
Only one that I can think of - the last Dan Brown offering "Inferno" - it was a rubbish book and a rubbish film. I felt quite sorry for Tom Hanks as he did his best with not a lot to work on.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top