Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2019, 04:31 AM

Good morning Thursday !

Good morning everyone.

Still raining here - and likely to do so all day.

My arms are black and blue, and punctured like a hardened druggie after yesterday's fiasco - so - I am going to enjoy a quiet day - out shopping/lunching with friends.

Have fun.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2019, 05:55 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday !

Good morning Tabbles, still dank here as well and forecast for most of the day again, but back to spring next week they say...

My mum is visiting for lunch today so I'm making cottage pie and Mrs B is making an experimental milk pud using pearl barley.... should be interesting....

Have a good day everyone
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2019, 06:10 AM

Good morning Tabs and Barry and all who follow

What an awful day yesterday...I got so fed up no light all day I hate days like that...hope it cheers up a bit today. Nothing planned....I think I have turned into a hermit

Have a good day all
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2019, 07:47 AM

Good morning all

Beautiful and sunny here, was up early and did loads of washing, now outside on the washing line.

Clearing some of my cabinets out this morning.

Have a nice day all.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2019, 07:50 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Not raining here at the moment but has been for most of the night – definitely no work out in the garden today! By the look those leaden skies out there it will be raining again before long!

Now what to do for the day? I simply cannot keep on doing mundane household chores indefinitely! No, that's not going to happen as I am out for most of the day from mid-morning and out for lunch too, that will make a nice change!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2019, 08:26 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm going to the East Midlands Designer Outlet today holiday shopping for clothes with my friend - for her not me - but I guess I might treat myself...

Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2019, 08:31 AM

Good morning all overcast but dry here.

Off to the hospital with Mr Mags this morning, he has a further appointment for a mystery eye complaint which seems to be puzzling them.

Enjoy your day everyone
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2019, 09:02 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Dull raining and rain forecast all day.

I will have a quiet day today, some reading, which I will enjoy.

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2019, 09:18 AM

Good morning everyone grey and wet but the garden is looking great for the rain. The RHA Spring Garden Show starts today I hope it brightens up for it.

I should have been going for coffee with my son and the toddler twins but have to wait in for a parcel. I need to go to the greengrocers too for fruit and vegetables .
Enjoy your day
Vega
Europe
Vega is female  Vega has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2019, 05:24 PM

Good afternoon everyone !
Cold and windy weather....
Enjoy your Thursday !

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top