Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 12:58 PM

Re: Beckham ban

It's always the same with the majority of 'celebs', they believe they are more important than the average person. Beckham says he needs his car for the school run when he can obviously afford a chauffeur. When the average person is banned from driving it's tough luck.

Was Phillip ever prosecuted for his dangerous driving?.... Of course not. So I'm pleased that a celeb gets to experience real life for once.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 01:28 PM

We should have a "Minister for Celebrity Overkill".

When these over-exposed publicity-hungry money-grabbing tax-dodging loophole-seeking plastic-coated restaurant-table-prioritised twots get on our t!ts with their antics, they should all be sent to a faraway desert island and made to live together and battle it out with their own particular speciality of attention devouring techniques.
Give them each a mirror for their preening, a unique variety of Instagram only beamed to that island and a tub of vaseline
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->

When these over-exposed publicity-hungry money-grabbing tax-dodging loophole-seeking plastic-coated restaurant-table-prioritised twots get on our t!ts with their antics, they should all be sent to a faraway desert island and made to live together and battle it out with their own particular speciality of attention devouring techniques.
Give them each a mirror for their preening, a unique variety of Instagram only beamed to that island and a tub of vaseline
If it's Aniston, I'll deliver it.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->

When these over-exposed publicity-hungry money-grabbing tax-dodging loophole-seeking plastic-coated restaurant-table-prioritised twots get on our t!ts with their antics, they ....
Hilarious!!
Not a fan of D.I. Grim by any chance??!!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Hilarious!!
Dunno Ruthio. Who's that?
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Hilarious!!
He forgot hoity toity!!!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

10-05-2019, 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
He forgot hoity toity!!!
I remember DI Grimm. The Thin Blue Line. Great programme.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Yes! They should have made more!
Mamby pamby!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 05:09 PM

Hi

I quite like David.

A very down to earth pleasant bloke, always polite to waitresses and others.

No side to him at all.

So very different to some others.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Originally Posted by TessA ->
Yes! They should have made more!
Mamby pamby!
Grim advocates a hard-line approach to policing

I'm not having you disgracing this station with a load of wishy-washy, diddums, half-cock, up your social worker, foldy-roll 'blame it on society', psycho-sicko-socio-claptrap crap!
Fowler questions Grim's order of a new water cooler

Raymond, do not interfere with my decisions. I, and me alone, am responsible for the operational fitness of my officers. It is my arse and I will not have you sticking your nose in and sniffing about.
Sadly missed .....

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top