Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 05:04 AM

Good Morning Friday !

Good morning everyone.

Going to be damp and gloomy here today.

Am off to the farm shop, fruit and veg shopping, as soon as they open. Then to Sainsbury's for cat food and cleaning stuff.
Don't know how I will stand the excitement!

Grounded for the rest of the day - 2 x parcels being 'redelivered'.

Have fun.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 05:32 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday !

Morning all.

It's been freezing cold here all night. As we're a small night shift they don't believe in putting the heating on

Looking forward to a relaxing weekend doing nothing in particular after the past three have been spent going out seeing bands.
Maybe a pub meal with Mrs. Floydysaurus tonight if she's paying

Tabby - Enjoy your shopping and those exciting parcels

Have a nice day
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 06:14 AM

Morning all.

We do have exciting lives on here.

I will be off to the Diabetic Eye Screening this morning, that's even more exiting, nothing else planned for the day, then this evening BIL is treating us to an Indian meal.

Have a nice day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 06:31 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

It has stopped raining for a while, but thunderstorms this afternoon.

A bit of housework and then the aquarium beckons.

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 07:18 AM

Morning everyone, still raining here but will hopefully ease off later.... maybe....

Nothing special planned here either, but no doubt something will turn up to pique my interest later.

Enjoy your day folks
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 07:31 AM

Morning everyone

Gosh I'm the same nothing much planned either you are right Susie what exciting lives we lead...I can't even say I'm out for a meal later as I'm on a strict diet after my holiday.

Hope it stops raining....have a good day all
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 08:01 AM

Good morning all. Have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 08:16 AM

Good morning everybody. I'm off to my 'Smart hearts' fitness class this morning.

Tony & I are meeting our 6 yr old grandson Josh from school later & keeping him overnight so we'll be kept on our toes. Think I'll take him to a soft play centre first so he can let off a bit of steam..

Have a good day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Good morning everybody. I'm off to my 'Smart hearts' fitness class this morning.

Tony & I are meeting our 6 yr old grandson Josh from school later & keeping him overnight so we'll be kept on our toes. Think I'll take him to a soft play centre first so he can let off a bit of steam..

Have a good day all.
I do that too Carol when my 6yr old Grandson comes to stay...there is a big play barn near me he loves it and is always worn out after a session there
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 08:31 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Not raining here at the moment but has been for most of the night – yet again no work out in the garden today! Although yesterday it did dry up later, for a while. The grey, leaden skies indicate it may well be raining again before long!

Now what to do for the day? No point in doing mundane household chores indefinitely, for me that's soul-destroying anyway. Paper-sorting and shredding to get rid of some of the various items received over the years will be preferable. So much now has gone online, so an opportunity to clear out everything up to six years' ago, the legal requirement!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top