Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2019, 05:09 AM

Good Morning Sunday

Good Morning Everyone,

Are you up and bright eyed - bushy tailed - etc.,?

I have a friend coming over to play in the craft room for the day. We will be doing Parchment Craft and Quilling with a bit of die-cutting thrown in for luck. Her husband is joining us in the evening for dinner.

Prepared most of the food yesterday. Lunch will be homemade Mushroom and garlic soup, crusty rolls are in the oven - hope they turn out OK.

Dinner will be Liver casserole with baby potatoes, glazed carrots and sugar snap peas, then rhubarb crumble, followed by cheese and biscuits.

Should keep us happy for while!

Have a lovely day.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2019, 05:20 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday

Yes I'm up Tabbles, but my tail is nowhere near as bushy as it used to be at one time.....

Good morning everyone, a clear sky here at the moment so a much better outlook. We going to the County show today at Newark for a couple of hours and maybe get a pub lunch somewhere on our travels.

Enjoy your Sunday folks
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2019, 06:39 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Sunny, dry but cold.

There was a photo of frosty Shropshire on BBC Weather this morning.

Out in the garden soon, loads to do.

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2019, 07:55 AM

Morning all.

Had a bit of a lie in this morning.

I think i'll go round to Tabs for dinner today, it all sounds great.

Nothing planned for today.

Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2019, 08:08 AM

Good morning everybody. It's a lovely bright morning here in my little corner of Derbyshire.

Today is my daughter in law Paula's birthday so we are all going out to lunch - Paula's parents are coming too.
I don't think Tony & I will get our afternoon stroll today. It should be a good afternoon. Paula's dad is very chatty & entertaining though her mum is quiet but nice..

Looking forward to 'Victoria' on the TV tonight. The last episode.

Have a good day all.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2019, 08:44 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Completely blue skies and bright sunshine here, a very welcome change. However, the sun is not very warming, it's still quite chilly, the central heating came on earlier as instructed by the room thermostat!

Again the question of what to do for the day? Nothing much as I have nothing planned at all so will have to see how the day unfolds.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2019, 09:02 AM

good morning all, have a good day, keep warm and dry and above all safe and well. God Bless.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2019, 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Morning all.

Had a bit of a lie in this morning.

I think i'll go round to Tabs for dinner today, it all sounds great.

Nothing planned for today.

Have a nice day all.
You would be more than welcome!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2019, 09:11 AM

Good morning everyone a beautiful start to the day. We had a frost last night and the fields were white at 5.30. All my plants seem to have survived

It is the last day of the RHA spring garden show and I bet it will be busy so I will avoid the roads.

Not a lot planned, I might wash some paintwork very exciting .
Enjoy your day.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2019, 09:14 AM

Morning all.
Lovely day today. I'll be out in the garden taking tarpaulins off the furniture ready for the summer which looks like it's arrived.
At the gym later for cardio.

Have a nice day all

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top