Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2019, 05:22 AM

Good morning Monday

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

An early morning as further sleep evaded me, it's just getting light here and seems bright and not raining so that is good. Just very chilly as it has been in the mornings lately, no frost though.

Now what to do for the day? Plenty of gardening, new plants to go out there and lawns to cut. Hopefully with good weather like yesterday everything will dry out now allowing lawns to be cut.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2019, 05:40 AM

Re: Good morning Monday

Good Morning Baz and everyone.

Bright and sunny here this morning - temperature due to reach 64f by lunchtime - so very warm. Might go and attack the garden again - work off some of yesterday's extra calories!

Or I might just have to watch the last few episodes of 'Line of Duty' instead.

Decisions, decisions!

Have a lovely day.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2019, 05:56 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Cool, but no frost.

A disturbed night, Severn Trent are flushing the water mains during the night for 4 days.

I have a 12 week session at Clinic starting this morning.

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2019, 07:12 AM

Good morning everyone, a pleasant start here, cool but no frost so looking good for later.

Just some pottering in the garden for me this morning then we may venture out this afternoon to the new Sherwood Forest Visitor Centre at Edwinstowe for a look around.

Have a good day folks
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2019, 07:36 AM

Good.Morning all

I ended up looking after my little 1yr old grandson over the weekend...he kept me busy ...it was a nice busy though

Have some plants to plant and some troughs to make up...gosh I'm looking forward to summer.

Have a great day everyone whatever is planned
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2019, 07:38 AM

Good morning all.

Good luck at the clinic Swimmers.

Apart from still packing, I will be mowing the Lawns today and tidy the garden up ready for the new owners.

Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2019, 07:59 AM

Good morning everybody.

I've got quite a busy day planned.
Fitness class this morning - visit to my daughter Karen this afternoon and baby sitting for Ady & Paula tonight.

Phew!!!!

Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2019, 08:22 AM

Good morning all a beautiful sunny day ...

Off into town shortly to look for a new pair of trousers for Mr M - his diet is working as he has lost weight around his waistline

Enjoy your day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2019, 08:53 AM

Good morning everyone on this beautiful morning.

I took Chloe for a walk in the fields at dusk yesterday and was standing in the field by a hedge looking at the hills when along the lane hopped a Hare, and it came right up to me then stopped and turned going back the way it had come .

Chloe was sniffing the hedge and didn't seem to have noticed it, a magical moment.

Enjoy your day .
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2019, 09:04 AM

Good morning - A sunny start and forecast to stay that way. Off to the allotment shortly and we'll be going to buy some paint this afternoon.

Have a good day.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top