Join for free
View Poll Results: Who will you vote for at the European Elections?
Conservative 1 1.89%
Labour 0 0%
Change UK 1 1.89%
Green Party 1 1.89%
Liberal Democrats 3 5.66%
Northern Ireland Parties 0 0%
Plaid Cymru 1 1.89%
SNP 1 1.89%
Brexit Party 44 83.02%
UKIP 1 1.89%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Page 3 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 07:14 AM

Re: How will you vote at the European Elections?

BREXIT here too.. in fact I have already done my postal vote.
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 07:51 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
What do the Brexit party stand for apart from leaving the EU? I mean what's the economic model, the social care model, the NHS, pensions etc? What will they do for schools, crime, social cohesion?

Or are you just seeing the magic word and ignoring all else?
It doesn't matter Annie. The Brexit Party is a one issue party. It is such a broad church with prospective MEPs from the extreme left to the extreme right that it wouldn't last five minutes as a 'regular' political party. But as a vehicle for expressing disgust at the arrogance of the 'remainer' political elite and of the EU fat cats, it is ideal. Hopefully, once elected, our Brexit MEPs will be so disruptive at the EU parliament that the anti-democratic, corrupt, neo-liberal EU slimeballs will be glad to see us go with no deal.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 08:07 AM

It will be interesting to see what direction the BREXIT party takes once we break free from the disgusting and totally undemocratic EU.

Could it become New Conservative in a similar way that the war criminal and liar Blair steered Labour to become New Labour?

Because it seems to me that the Conservative party is now toast.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 08:42 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
It will be interesting to see what direction the BREXIT party takes once we break free from the disgusting and totally undemocratic EU.

Could it become New Conservative in a similar way that the war criminal and liar Blair steered Labour to become New Labour?

Because it seems to me that the Conservative party is now toast.
I think the Labour Party is toast as well. With a government losing so much popularity the opposition should be romping ahead by a huge margin, but in the local elections it lost 87 seats.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by MickB ->
It doesn't matter Annie. The Brexit Party is a one issue party. It is such a broad church with prospective MEPs from the extreme left to the extreme right that it wouldn't last five minutes as a 'regular' political party. But as a vehicle for expressing disgust at the arrogance of the 'remainer' political elite and of the EU fat cats, it is ideal. Hopefully, once elected, our Brexit MEPs will be so disruptive at the EU parliament that the anti-democratic, corrupt, neo-liberal EU slimeballs will be glad to see us go with no deal.
hehehe ... it's the B Party for me then.

*Brexit doesn't mean Brexit*

Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 08:59 AM

I will vote Brexit too ! With all the recent problems about leaving the EU most people have lost faith in the Tory & Labour parties.

I hope that another party winning the European Elections will give everybody the relief that their vote in General Elections will not wasted.... and other parties will offer more truthful promises!
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 09:03 AM

Jeeze!..all You dyed in the wool tories have all turned Yer coats I see..ooer..auld Maggie will be turning in Her grave
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 09:09 AM

Originally Posted by May ->
Jeeze!..all You dyed in the wool tories have all turned Yer coats I see..ooer..auld Maggie will be turning in Her grave
If Thatcher were PM instead of May there would be no need, and we would have been out of the EU long since.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 09:23 AM

B-R-E-X-I-T all the way YAHOO..
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by the artful todger ->
if thatcher were pm instead of may there would be no need, and we would have been out of the eu long since.

Page 3 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top