Join for free
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 11:04 PM

Re: Jeremy Vile

Originally Posted by Ray Cathode ->
Bit of an arrogant tosser aren't you floydy, all about you.
Well how do you expect me to react when all you say is my post was "crap"?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 11:05 PM

My belief is that a great deal of the popularity of his show is what the Germans call schadenfreude.

Anyone remember Trisha who had a similar program before Kyle replaced her?
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 11:09 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Well how do you expect me to react when all you say is my post was "crap"?

I have deleted that in view of the other news.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by Ray Cathode ->
I have deleted that in view of the other news.
You should never have written it.

The other news far outweighs any of the drivel on here at the moment. This is trivial.
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 11:14 PM

Oh I still believe what I posted but this is not the time for it.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
My belief is that a great deal of the popularity of his show is what the Germans call schadenfreude.

Anyone remember Trisha who had a similar program before Kyle replaced her?
The difference between Vile and Trisha is she had some compassion. I admired how she alwAys spoke to her guests on the same level and wasn't condescending like Vile. . Vile was in it for the money, making money out of other people's misery. I truly believe Trisha Goddard cared about her guests.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2019, 04:42 AM

Originally Posted by floydy ->
this condescending and yes, vile excuse for a 'chat show' host is the ultimate in what is bad about so-called reality tv (what a contradiction in terms the word 'reality' is!).

He preys on deliberately selcted individuals who are picked from a number of cities which feature housing estates featuring a minority of n'er do well young "adults" who unfortunately have not had the fortune to have a decent upbringing. Kyle goads and entices these ignorant and largely unwashed members of the public into virtually fighting with each other for the sake of very low class "entertainment" designed for and audience and tv viewers who are in exactly the same position as the show's participants.

Too right it should be axed and kyle should be partly held accountable for his luring, slimy behavoir.

I remember when his autobiography hit the shelves and it was a best seller...who on earth was buying it? His fans cannot read can they? They may look at page 3 and the football pictures in the sun, but other than that they are illiterate.

Good riddance to this leering, dispicable "personality" and his hideous programme.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2019, 04:43 AM

Originally Posted by judd ->
bread and circuses. What the ancient romans did to entertain the masses and therefore keep them 'sweet' by putting on gladiatorial displays or by throwing christians to the lions.

This is the modern equivalent - keeping the lower end of the population entertained by bullying and abusing those unfortunates who choose to subject themselves to vile's treatment for their fifteen minutes of fame.

Should have been taken off years ago.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2019, 06:51 AM

It always struck me that, if a Lie Detector result was so absolute, why bother with a Judiciary.
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2019, 07:41 AM

And here was me thinking This is another Gerry Springer type show and it was all a fix and the participants actors. I could not believe there were real people like this about but I have been proved wrong.

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top