Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2019, 04:47 AM

Good Morning Friday

Morning all
Nearly the end of the working week for me...an hour left and counting Don't ask me (not that you even would) what the weather's like in 'Ull as I'm still cooked up in the temple of despair and loneliness of the warehouse, but I believe it's going to turn cooler today. Don't care. I won't be working

Tonight I'm going to see John Coglan's Quo at a local club which looks good.
Coglan was the original drummer with Status Quo and left the band in 1981. Apparently they perform the band's classic 70's tracks as they were played at the time. I went off the band when they became a commercial pop band after Coglan left so this should be a good concert.

Have a great day all
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2019, 05:14 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday

Good Morning, everyone.

Sounds like a good concert, Floydy, I hope you enjoy it.

Overcast and a bit damp around the edges here today. Due to rain heavily later.

Had a painful night so I am having an extremely lazy day today.

Enjoy your day!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2019, 05:20 AM

Morning all, damp here too but the garden is thankful....

An easy day on the cards for me today after a good session in the garden yesterday, including raising the level of a sunken patch of lawn... I hate that job...

Have a good day everyone
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2019, 06:35 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

No blue skies and bright sunshine here this morning, a complete change again. It’s been raining overnight, is rather damp and the skies are overcast and grey, it's chilly too.

No working out in the garden today anyway, my aching back will not permit me to. That's unfortunate as I was just getting various tasks completed out there. There will be other days to come when I can get on with it though.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Lorna
Uk
Lorna is female  Lorna has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2019, 08:10 AM

Good morning all x
Will be having a lovely easy day today,
don't start back to work till next week so am making the most the it.
Wish you all a calm, peaceful day.

Wet & windy here so its wellies & rain macs if going out, grrrrr
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2019, 08:12 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Raining here at the moment but forecast to clear soon.

Boring housework first, then out in the garden.

Have a good day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2019, 08:16 AM

Good morning everyone, I hope those who are suffering will soon be fit again. Have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2019, 09:27 AM

Good morning all cloudy today after rain during the night.

We had a bit of a shock yesterday when I received a message to say our daughter had fainted/collapsed yesterday morning and taken to hospital. We went to the hospital and she had drips in both arms. Apparently she had been losing blood for 17 days and was badly dehydrated. She has had various tests and is having an ultrasound scan today.

Enjoy your day everyone...
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2019, 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->

We had a bit of a shock yesterday when I received a message to say our daughter had fainted/collapsed yesterday morning and taken to hospital. We went to the hospital and she had drips in both arms. Apparently she had been losing blood for 17 days and was badly dehydrated. She has had various tests and is having an ultrasound scan today.

I hope she recovers quickly Mags!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2019, 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->

How frightening - for both of you - I hope she will be OK, Mags. Do they know the cause?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top