Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Cache
East Anglia
Cache is female  Cache has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 02:00 PM

Re: What nice thing happened to you today?

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Nadia and Jacob are my pretend grandchildren.

Both still at Junior School and they call me Grandad.
Aw that's cute!
Cache
East Anglia
Cache is female  Cache has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
My husband and I went for a lovely walk together which we usually do on weekends and it was lovely. I’m a very lucky woman.
Walkings one of the nicest things to do at weekends, especially in the countryside. I had one earlier which was nice, but better start cracking on with things.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 06:36 PM

had a surprise visit from our nephew and his girlfriend. Also spending time with my Dad, I do it daily but it's the nicest thing and I always have the nicest time with him just listening to him and enjoying our conversations.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by Cache ->
Walkings one of the nicest things to do at weekends, especially in the countryside. I had one earlier which was nice, but better start cracking on with things.
We walk a few times a day - with a big, active dog you have to. Countryside..........is the Roman Ridge

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top