Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2021, 11:55 PM

Re: Well, I’ve had the jab

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
They've cancelled all the fleamarkets there until 7th March.
Hi Tiff they may have done that anyway, It would make a good vaccination center with all those big open buildings and lots of parking.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2021, 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Hi Tiff they may have done that anyway, It would make a good vaccination center with all those big open buildings and lots of parking.
It would, bit out of the way though, people would have to travel, locally of course, but huge areas for parking.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2021, 09:52 PM

My Dad had his second jab and felt slightly rough for a day, a bit breathless and a cough but at least the arm didn't hurt like last time. A day later and he is feeling much better.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2021, 10:54 PM

Mrs Fox has not been sleeping very well, her leg has swollen up and is very painful, her crohn's has flared up, and she has been bad tempered all day.....

She hasn't had the jab yet, but if she had, at least I could have blamed it on that....
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2021, 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Mrs Fox has not been sleeping very well, her leg has swollen up and is very painful, her crohn's has flared up, and she has been bad tempered all day.....

She hasn't had the jab yet, but if she had, at least I could have blamed it on that....
Can you blame it on the cold weather? cuz it has been vert cold lately.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2021, 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by Dodge ->
Can you blame it on the cold weather? cuz it has been vert cold lately.
The cold weather doesn't help Dodge, however, she is going for a kidney function test next week. Old age sucks!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2021, 11:09 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
The cold weather doesn't help Dodge, however, she is going for a kidney function test next week. Old age sucks!

It does mate. Hope all goes well for Mrs Fox next week.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

09-01-2021, 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
It does mate. Hope all goes well for Mrs Fox next week.
Cheers Longdogs, I'll keep you posted....

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top