Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2021, 05:04 PM

Re: Lockdown.

OK!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2021, 11:09 PM

Been taking it serious since last March Swim, I've been virtually on lockdown since then. We don't meet people or go out except to do the shopping. The Tesco is practically empty at 8:00 am and we always mask up before entering, as does everyone else we see in there. I go out running before it gets light when there is nobody about and that's it for the day. I have plenty of hobbies to occupy my time indoors, and it's been too cold to go out anyway....
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2021, 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by oldgreyfox ->
been taking it serious since last march swim, i've been virtually on lockdown since then. We don't meet people or go out except to do the shopping. The tesco is practically empty at 8:00 am and we always mask up before entering, as does everyone else we see in there. I go out running before it gets light when there is nobody about and that's it for the day. I have plenty of hobbies to occupy my time indoors, and it's been too cold to go out anyway....

OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2021, 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Thanks Tabby, sounds like we have similar lifestyles...
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2021, 09:46 AM

Yes we are taking it seriously not everyone is though ....I was in Morrisons yesterday and it was chaos there was no effort at all by Morrisons to control things....the place was heaving it was difficult to stay 6 inches away from other shoppers never mind 2 mtrs. I got the bare minimum of what I wanted and got out. I very rarely complain but I'm thinking I should.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2021, 10:20 AM

I have been 'shielding' since February so have taken all the lockdowns very seriously .

Just been listening to an item on the news about people in Epsom crowding into shops with masks around their chins
and about the storage facilities for bodies being set up everywhere because the hospital mortuaries are full .
Police from the major crime unit have been brought in to help with bodies, I guess they are used to dealing with the dead.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2021, 10:27 AM

I still keeping seeing tons of idiots spouting on facebook groups about the virus not being real and its just so the government can control us, it is these same sort of people you see refusing to wear a mask. They post pictures of empty hospital corridors trying to convince us they are lying, what effing idiots we have among us. I have asked many times the same question, if it was a conspiracy why on earth would the whole world governments allow their countries to go into serious decline, not once has anyone had an answer to that question.

To be honest I don't see overly many without masks now but there are still those who are rebellious and for goodness sakes, these people who wear their masks under their chin, or under their nose I feel like slapping them LOL
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2021, 11:19 AM

LQ doesn’t it make you mad
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

11-01-2021, 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I still keeping seeing tons of idiots spouting on facebook groups about the virus not being real and its just so the government can control us, it is these same sort of people you see refusing to wear a mask. They post pictures of empty hospital corridors trying to convince us they are lying, what effing idiots we have among us. I have asked many times the same question, if it was a conspiracy why on earth would the whole world governments allow their countries to go into serious decline, not once has anyone had an answer to that question.

To be honest I don't see overly many without masks now but there are still those who are rebellious and for goodness sakes, these people who wear their masks under their chin, or under their nose I feel like slapping them LOL
Even if they don't believe that there is a virus, they should be respectful of those that do, and wear a face covering when mixing with others.
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2021, 12:11 PM

Most of us obey the rules. Fines have been imposed on some who dared to drive five or six miles from their homes for a walk with the dog. Naughty, Naughty people.
Yet we read in today's paper of a seal being taken 400 miles from Sunderland to Hastings in East Sussex.
I wonder what Dominic Cummings thinks of this?

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top