Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2019, 02:54 PM

Diva celebrity

No sure about this.

It has been revealed that Robbie Williams refuses to apply own deodorant, someone does it for him.

He says it's a superstition, really! Yuk
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2019, 03:09 PM

Re: Diva celebrity

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
No sure about this.

It has been revealed that Robbie Williams refuses to apply own deodorant, someone does it for him.

He says it's a superstition, really! Yuk
Reading that, it sounds to me like he considers himself to be to important to do the simple things in life like applying deodorant and must have a slave i mean lacky, i mean, pleb, i mean personal assistant, yeah, that's the one his management team will use, to do it for him.

He has probably been over to Saudi Arabia and Dubai too much where the locals employ maids to do ALL the work for them.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2019, 03:15 PM

He is probably trying to match Prince Charles, who has someone to put toothpaste on his toothbrush and iron his shoelaces!
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2019, 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
He is probably trying to match Prince Charles, who has someone to put toothpaste on his toothbrush and iron his shoelaces!
Iron shoelaces, now I really have heard it all.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2019, 04:00 PM

It wasn't so long ago that the Duke had an arse wiper on the pay role
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK

16-11-2019, 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by basser ->
It wasn't so long ago that the Duke had an arse wiper on the pay role
Duke of Edinburgh probably needs that, some very elderly simple cannot manage this task, can create serious health problems if bodily function hygiene is neglected.
pathfinder
scotland
pathfinder is male  pathfinder has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2019, 04:42 PM

And his shirt, tie, strides, jacket, coat, kiss his ass oops forgot
wipe it first
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 10:06 AM

I can understand this a little bit, many racing drivers used to have superstitions, wearing their gloves inside out, getting into the car in a certain way, although that was mainly to ward off danger, I wonder though, with Robbie Williams, that it’s all a pr stunt, but is it any different to anybody touchin* wood or crossing themselves
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK

17-11-2019, 10:16 AM

Think you could be right, unusual hang-up.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 11:40 AM

Who's the biggest idiot - Robbie Williams or the ones who pander to him?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top