Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2018, 09:57 AM

Re: Moonstruck

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Not seen moonstruck but I once watched a film called Mask, she was so good playing masks' mum. It was a brilliant film. Have you seen it? They boy had a disfigured face and she was such a good mum to him, had me in tears
Yes, I've seen everything Cher has ever done. Wow, what a woman. The world's only true diva.

Please watch "Moonstruck". it's fantastic. Make your little heart go pitter-pat and bring tears to your eyes. (especially the opera scene)
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2018, 10:01 AM

Re: Moonstruck

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Not seen moonstruck but I once watched a film called Mask, she was so good playing masks' mum. It was a brilliant film. Have you seen it? They boy had a disfigured face and she was such a good mum to him, had me in tears
I saw that one - it was based on a true case of a young boy with 'Lionitis' or Craniodiaphyseal dysplasia, to give it it's medical name. Excellent performances by Cher and Eric Stoltz, the actor who played the part of Rocky Dennis.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top