Join for free
Page 2 of 22 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2013, 10:56 PM

Re: The new baby's 'grandparents!

What is there to say .. his granddad had an affair, so did his grandmother.
William and Harry seem fine about it all.
This baby is the son of a future King and will be King himself, I don't think the affairs of his grandparents will have any bearing on him.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2013, 11:49 PM

Granny won't remain "common" Mrs Middleton for long though because a future king couldn't possibly have commoners as grandparents. You watch, Kate's daddy will be bestowed upon him a baronetcy at least. That way they'd become The Rt Hon Sir Michael and Lady Carole and be entered into Burke's Peerage, or some other honorary title.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2013, 06:15 AM

One thing for sure - he will have 2 loving parents that love each other, no child could ask for more .......
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2013, 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by Wrinkly ->
The difference here there is quite a story regarding his real grandmother, and when he is old enough to understand, I don't think he will think much of Camilla or Charles.
We shal see over time.
That's the thought that crossed my mind reading this thread.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2013, 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by Pats CG ->
Perhaps she will - I have no idea .....
The fact is, she is his step grandmother, nothing wrong in saying that ....
I just cannot take to Camilla - what she (and Charles) did was underhanded and shows a pretty unpleasant character trait.

Still, it's up to them and I have a feeling that Kate will be as determined as Diana about her child and who and what he is exposed to.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2013, 10:57 AM

Totally agree Kal - I like William very much - there is so much of Diana in him .... Kate loves William, thats obvious - unlike in Dianas case, so i am sure the boy will be happy to have them as parents in a stable relationship....
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK

24-07-2013, 11:07 AM

I'm sure they will make great parents Pats - as you have said, William has enough of Diana in him and doesn't have that cold, distant front that his father and the rest of them have.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

24-07-2013, 11:10 AM

Yep - he's gonna be great ......
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK

24-07-2013, 11:14 AM

It's strange you know, I had no interest whatsoever in the Royal Family until Diana came along; without William (and, to an extent Harry), I doubt I would care one way or the other!

I was surprised at the rest of the world being so interested - is there the same press coverage over other royal births in other countries do you think?
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

24-07-2013, 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by ben-varrey ->
It's strange you know, I had no interest whatsoever in the Royal Family until Diana came along; without William (and, to an extent Harry), I doubt I would care one way or the other!

I was surprised at the rest of the world being so interested - is there the same press coverage over other royal births in other countries do you think?
Absolutely - its world wide ....
William is very much liked ......
Sorry - misunderstood - no idea on other royals, altho' Norway has superb monarch, really taken with them ....

Page 2 of 22 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top