Join for free
Page 3 of 23 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama
DragonsRealm is male  DragonsRealm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2015, 11:25 AM

Re: The Twin Towers Conspiracy Theory.

I have seen this,when a plane lands shards of hot rubber come off the tire build up on the body of the plane,can look like something else from a distance,also the plane's headlight can appear as a flash from the windows as the plane approaches.One thing that doesn't make sense is the fire dept.and police were at the twin towers to investigate a series of explosions prior to the planes hitting,these loud bangs were heard from the basement.Also there appears to be fireball type explosions coming out the sides of the building below the pancaking of the floors.Why would that happen,there is nothing explosive in concrete or steel.Even electrical would not cause that type of fireball.Also in the basement Steel beam's were melted in an angular "/" fashion.Traces of c-4 were also found on these steel beams.Also how did the Gov.Figure out the Lady that said she was in the building,when she wasn't.Trying to pull a rip off scam.And got caught.Why would a Terrorists visa be found blocks away in perfect shape.Alot of whys still left hanging out there.There's more,just have to ask the right questions.
Mr Magoo
London
Mr Magoo is male  Mr Magoo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2015, 11:26 AM

Here is my understanding of the collapse of the towers.

Steel frames made possible the building of skyscrapers. Previously the height of buildings of stone and brick was limited by the natural characteristic of those materials. Stainless steel girders made these limitations obsolete. Any skyscraper is held up by the steel framework around which it is built. The stone cladding exists to make the building habitable but plays no part in keeping it standing.

Like all metals stainless steel has its natural melting point. High, of course, but not infinite. The high octane fuel burning eventually reached this melting point. Because the steel is an excellent conductor of heat this melting point when reached spread through the metal frame. Hence a sudden and catastrophic collapse.

Osama bin Laden had studied engineering at London University.
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2015, 11:29 AM

I have mentioned this previously but for those getting hot under the collar over the posts of Realist should really type in "Paul Craig Robert" into your browser and see what comes up.

Realist says- "People need to do their own research" and in my honest opinion, within 5 minutes you will see where much of that research is centred.

76-year-old Roberts is a former politician now left-leaning blogger and economist with penchant for conspiracy theories and you'll find Google turns up page after page of Paul Craig Roberts' views.

If you want to call his views the truth then fine, that's your privilege.

I prefer to do my own research and rely on my common sense.

Yes, I may be wrong but that's MY privilege and I feel it is safer keeping my own council rather than follow the rantings of someone that appears to have an enormous chip on his shoulder. stevmk2
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2015, 11:29 AM

With all do respect, sir. Conspiracy theorist are like tales of aliens. The tale of the mystery grows yet, we really have no solid proof, simply questions and theories with no actual facts. I don't blame you for thinking that the Twin Towers were an inside job. These videos that come out ask the right questions and are designed to bring alit of doubt into the minds of the viewer.

What most neglect to look at is that there really was no need to kill 2000 innocent people to justify a war. America or any nation for that matter, can justify claiming a war under the terms of national security.

Imagine, really imagine, if America had its dirty hand in the Twin Tower so called mystery. Some one sooner or later would talk and point fingers and no intelligence agency would run that risk. A lot of people would go to jail and the counntry and its leaders as a whole would lose all credibility
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2015, 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by Mr Magoo ->

Steel frames made possible the building of skyscrapers. Previously the height of buildings of stone and brick was limited by the natural characteristic of those materials. Stainless steel girders made these limitations obsolete. Any skyscraper is held up by the steel framework around which it is built. The stone cladding exists to make the building habitable but plays no part in keeping it standing.

Like all metals stainless steel has its natural melting point. High, of course, but not infinite. The high octane fuel burning eventually reached this melting point. Because the steel is an excellent conductor of heat this melting point when reached spread through the metal frame. Hence a sudden and catastrophic collapse.

I have read reports steel will not melt at the temperatures of burning fuel - you need 2x the temperature.

Anyway - explain Tower 7 falling? A tower that didn't suffer an impact but only damage from flying debris?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2015, 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
You have to keep an open mind. Don't forget the the fable: 'The Boy Who Cried Wolf'.
I know all about the fable thank you Mark and I prefer to base my believes on logic and what I can work out for myself rather than 'fables' .
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2015, 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
Well, unless the ground below the towers was moved so that all surrounding buildings were de-stabablised there ain't no way Tower 7 would have collapsed. It only had a fire on one floor. It just isn't physically possible for it to do so. No tower has ever fallen with such light damage.
It only needed a fire in one area to collapse, bit like you getting a good kick in the nuts.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2015, 11:38 AM

Of course it was a conspiracy-it was a remake of Towering Inferno that went wrong. And if you believe that you would believe my father was a very nice man.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2015, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by Mr Magoo ->

Sounds logical to me Magoo
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2015, 11:44 AM

Well, all I can say is the quality of steel in these towers must be bloody awful.

No sprinkler systems? Only ordinary fire?

So to demolish such buildings you don't need to prepare it for weeks but just light the sucker up? Something ain't right here.

Page 3 of 23 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top