Join for free
Page 11 of 29 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 > Last »
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2021, 07:17 AM

Re: Matt Hancocks Affair

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

If we where to sack every Politician who was shagging around we would need a whole new lot of them.
If we sacked all men who did that, would there be enough money to pay them unemployment benefit ? What about the women who are married, they made the same marriage vows.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2021, 07:27 AM

Its the neck of a hypocritical Politician that never fails to floor a person of the general population.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2021, 07:31 AM

They really have the knives out for him dont they...I feel sorry for his family more than anything. I would resign if I were him....nothing is worth the pressure he is being put under.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2021, 07:32 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
If we sacked all men who did that, would there be enough money to pay them unemployment benefit ? What about the women who are married, they made the same marriage vows.
Hi

Exactly Twink, my fault entirely for not making this clear.

Free and single, no great issues, you are not putting yourself or others at risk.

Being a Government employee with access to sensitive information is .

It happens, all we need to know is that it is happening nobody will blame you or interfere, that is life.

Fess up, and nothing happens, you are not a risk, you cannot be blackmailed.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2021, 09:16 AM

I wonder what the reaction would have been, if it had been a man he was snogging with in the broom cupboard?
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2021, 09:57 AM

Matt Hancock’s mistress Gina Coladangelo seen packing car hours after finding out affair was about to be exposed

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/153974...o-packing-car/

Gina Coladangelo, 43, then drove off in her £70,000 Audi Q7 from outside her £3.6million family home.

She left without her millionaire husband and Oliver Bonas founder Oliver Tress, 54.

And she did not return to the property in South West London yesterday.

Gina’s dad, Rino Coladangelo, 70, is a millionaire businessman who is the boss of the international pharmaceutical company Rephine. **

Approached by the MailOnline, he declined to comment except to say: “My daughter is a wonderful woman.” *
* In Italian, "Mia figlia è una donna meravigliosa".

** Obviously, sheer coincidence.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2021, 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
That's right Twink, there has to be someone for the men to have an affair with. The women are just as guilty but it is usually the men that get the bad publicity.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2021, 10:34 AM

Eeeww, I sat through the cringe worthy video, and she went over to him and seemed very comfortable with the whole intimacy, so clearly its a long standing thing and not just a quick kiss. Boke.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2021, 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

If we where to sack every Politician who was shagging around we would need a whole new lot of them.
Is there a statue of limitations on that? (Abbott and Corbyn in mind)
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2021, 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Eeeww, I sat through the cringe worthy video, and she went over to him and seemed very comfortable with the whole intimacy, so clearly its a long standing thing and not just a quick kiss. Boke.
I was disappointed it didn't go any further.

Page 11 of 29 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top