Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2015, 11:42 PM

Stabbing at London Leytonstone tube station

My sister had gone to the London Hospital in Witechapel this evening, as she was ill. Has an infection. She was given antibiotics and tried to make her way home. Found the Central Line not running because some idiot had slashed a person's throat shouting out 'This is for Syria!'

The poor cow has only just got home! She said she was stuck in a tunnel for half an hour and had to miss out on a party, and that the journey home was a nightmare.

There is a video on the Daily Mail website.

I'll try and put up the link.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ed-police.html
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2015, 11:53 PM

Re: Stabbing at London Leytonstone tube station

Thatīs awful Jazzi. Iīm glad the victim survived. It must have been horrible for your sister too. A dreadful thing to happen.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2015, 11:56 PM

She heard a rumour the victim had died, but I looked at my local paper's website, and they just have serious throat injuries.

Saw one video which showed the pool of blood. Scary, and nasty. And too close for comfort. (Leytonstone is very near me.)
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2015, 12:03 AM

It's scary stuff indeed!
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2015, 12:05 AM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
She heard a rumour the victim had died, but I looked at my local paper's website, and they just have serious throat injuries.

Saw one video which showed the pool of blood. Scary, and nasty. And too close for comfort. (Leytonstone is very near me.)
I can understand your fears, I would have them too. You just take care and try not to worry too much, easier said than done I know.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2015, 12:48 AM

Jazzi, it's on the news now, as I write.

It happened about 7 pm, and they are saying 3 people were stabbed, and the Met.police say they are treating it as a terrorist attack. The Met also said they think another terrorist attack is imminent.

The offender has been captured and is in custody.

I have a horrible feeling we are going to cop it either at Christmas or New Years Eve. Think of all the people partying round the fountains in London on NY Eve every year. . .
I really hope I'm wrong, but I'm getting very nervous about all this.
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2015, 12:06 PM

So faced with a possible terrorist our police shoot him with tazers,whilst abroad they use live bullets,not saying which is right or wrong just showing a contrast in policing styles.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2015, 12:31 PM

Heard it on the news last night. The guy was tazered but
that means he will go on trial. Cant do that if he is shot dead.

Used to live in Leytonstone in my youth. Nowhere is safe nowadays.
Think everyone should start learning how to protect themselves
just in case. Might be a few hours well spent in self defence.

Hope the poor guys are going to survive. It was three men.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft

06-12-2015, 12:44 PM

I do think the tazer has proved to be an excellent idea and an efficient way to deal with such people who don't respond to commands from the police.

Glad, so far, a charge won't be for murder.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2015, 12:57 PM

I think the tazer was best as well. They might just get some information out of him now, but they wouldn't be able to find out anything if they'd killed him, would they.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top