Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2009, 07:33 PM

We are now fighting WW3

I've watched in horror and dismay over the past 20 years at the development of this and I've become convinced we're at war.

It's one of the religious conflicts that started in the middle ages, . . the battle between Islam and any other faith not associated with Allah.

A Muslim believer regards the rest of us as infidels, so do their clerics, . . they will never rest until the whole planet is Islamic IMO.
The outrage yesterday in Texas by an officer of the American forces is one example of their fanaticism.

They say Islam is a gentle faith, . . it is not, look at the way they treat their own women, it saddens me to say this but in no way am I trying to spout anti Islamic prejudice, the writing is there for all to see if they take their heads out of the sand.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2009, 08:53 PM

Re: We are now fighting WW3

Isn't it the same in all religions? If they aint one of us they're one of them.

I'll be glad when all religion is extinct, and mankind can truly to start to be progress!

There are plenty of religious people who are not fanatics btw - and quite happy to live a moderate life. (Although I still think all religion deserves extinction, and see it as a dark relic from our past - can't fathom why people believe 'make-believe' stuff anyway - it's kinda weird! )
claireandaisy
Essex
claireandaisy is female  claireandaisy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2009, 09:02 PM

Nero, I think you have to look beyond the guns to see who`s manipulating the gunmen and why. I think Power and Oil Wealth is more of a motive for these conflicts than any belief or philosophy.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2009, 09:55 PM

I think it's a combination of radical Islam and as Claire pointed out, Power and Oil.

That Muslim Major who caused the massacre in Fort Hood was American born and raised.
Apparently he was pushed over the line as he was being deployed to Afghanistan; certainly not a valid reason for the horror he committed, but he was supposedly in a deep depression. As of now, they do not believe terrorist influence was involved.
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2009, 11:33 PM

Originally Posted by claireandaisy ->
Nero, I think you have to look beyond the guns to see who`s manipulating the gunmen and why. I think Power and Oil Wealth is more of a motive for these conflicts than any belief or philosophy.
I have looked Claire, for many years, . . I've studied with interest their beliefs and the way they behave, . . as far as manipulation goes it's the religious leaders who guide them from an early age, . . oil is a side issue IMO, . . there's no oil in Afghanistan.

They have no respect for human life, not even their own, . . their religious teachers have taught them it's an honour to die for Allah, . . I seem to remember a nation that thought that way too, . . Japan.

They will never rest until we're all Islamic, . . of that I have no doubt, . . Mr Brown said today we shall stay in Afghanistan 'till it's over, . . he's prepared to fight until the last British soldier it seems, if that's the case he can forget the next election.
nero
Central Scotland

07-11-2009, 08:40 AM

Here are some links for those who are interested in what I've said.

I have also posted links from their point of view to keep a balanced argument.

http://97.74.65.51/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=31236

http://www.jcpa.org/jl/vp508.htm

http://islammonitor.org/index.php?op...1442&Itemid=64

I avoided links posted by the BNP as they're just as bad promoting their form of poison.
Jackie
UK
Jackie is female  Jackie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2009, 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by nero ->
I have looked Claire, for many years, . . I've studied with interest their beliefs and the way they behave, . . as far as manipulation goes it's the religious leaders who guide them from an early age, . . oil is a side issue IMO, . . there's no oil in Afghanistan.
They have no respect for human life, not even their own, . . their religious teachers have taught them it's an honour to die for Allah, . . I seem to remember a nation that thought that way too, . . Japan.

They will never rest until we're all Islamic, . . of that I have no doubt, . . Mr Brown said today we shall stay in Afghanistan 'till it's over, . . he's prepared to fight until the last British soldier it seems, if that's the case he can forget the next election.
Have to agree with everything you say Denis...oil may have played a part in Iraq, but the rest has nothing to do with it.

People are being brainwashed by the leaders of Racial Islam, and I agree with Azz too, there are plenty of moderate Muslims living happily in communities , but they are being overtaken by extremists...

I realy dont know where it will end...
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2009, 02:55 PM

I think there is a significant oil pipeline, either in place or planned? Coming from another of the 'Stans' which is very oil rich - Khasakstan maybe.
Have you seen this programme History of Oil?, which, if I recall, points the finger at oil for almost all unrest in the world since industrialisation
nero
Central Scotland

07-11-2009, 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by dinahsmum ->
I think there is a significant oil pipeline, either in place or planned? Coming from another of the 'Stans' which is very oil rich - Khasakstan maybe.
Have you seen this programme History of Oil?, which, if I recall, points the finger at oil for almost all unrest in the world since industrialisation
We and France did ourselves no favours at the end of WW1, . . we carved up the middle east like vultures, . . Lebanon went to France we got most of the rest including Palestine, . . we had designs on Saudi too but the Saudi royals hung on, . . it was a disgrace on our part and the sods that did it have left the world to pay the price, . . which we are doing, or about to do.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2009, 03:07 PM

I agree nero - WW1 should have been the end, the line drawn and everyone moving forward instead of simply sowing seeds for future conflicts

Here's a Wiki link to the pipeline story. Lots of other conspiracy theories and the like if you google afghanistan oil pipeline

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top