Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2009, 01:52 PM

Re: Is there no justice ?

Originally Posted by Losos ->
But I think the thing to remember Azz is that for millions it's a the daily grind which occupies them, work, taxes, spouse, children, meals, getting to work, getting home, etc. When the good times roll and they have a bit of money left over at the end of the month these millions of people are more relaxed about those around them, but when the threat of redundancy hovers or even happens, these same people have to concentrate on themselves and keeping their families fed and housed and it's only natural that they will look around and see people who haven't had to face this threat 'cos they are being looked after by the state and what's more they've only recently come to this country so they've never even contributed any PAYE.
Great post Harvey, you've hit the nail on the head mate, immigrants get in here and because of the legal system it costs us billions to either house them or get an extradition order, . . money that could be better used in care for our elderly or upgrading the NHS.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2009, 05:35 PM

Lol what a joke. Are you saying immigrants don't pay tax?

If you're talking about illegal immigrants then that's another issue - where I agree all those here illegally should be sent back. But those who were invited and 'okayed' to come here, or those granted assylym under humanitarian grounds should not be punished.

However I do think ANYONE (who's here legally) no matter where they come from, who holds backwards views (like being homophobic, thinking forced marriages are ok, etc) should be given £10,000 and a ticket outta here! At least our conscience will be clear.

Like I said, it's their (backwards?) views I'm more concerned about - not the colour of their skin.
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2009, 05:54 PM

Illegal immigrants are what I was referring to Azz.
tomcat
Bristol uk
tomcat is male  tomcat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2009, 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by Losos ->
Personaly I think that a lot of the rise in BNP popularity is because all the other parties just won't listen to what people are telling them.

As some of you may know I divide my time between England and Czechland.

In Czechland it's always the country and the people who come first, on the 9 O'clock news the top story is always (Well almost always) about Czechland and often the last story is about some disaster on the other side of the world. Local people always get preference in the doctors and hospitals, any people who are in Czechland illegaly are quickly found and deported, there's never any 'outrage' in the media, it just happens and everyone knows it's the right thing to do.

Compare this with England where a banned from driving illegal immigrant ran down and killed a 12 year old girl in Darwen Lancs in 2004 he was given a 4 month sentance (Yes, that's not a typo) and a year after his release he was again caught driving although he was disqualified since 2004 he has been appealing his departation order, that's five years of legal assitance he's been on, never mind the millions he must have cost the immigration service.

Allegedly he's now in custody awaiting deportion but I've yet to find out if it actually happened.

The BNP would never get a look in if the mainstream parties just b****y listened

As you say Losos niether would . UKIP. EDL .NF .plus a few others. would get a look in if politicians looked after the British people that elected them first..
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2009, 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by Azz ->
If you're talking about illegal immigrants then that's another issue - where I agree all those here illegally should be sent back.
Yes Azz I'm refering to all those who come over on the back of a lorry at Dover and to a lesser extent those who use forged documents to get in. IIRC it's estimated there are over a million of them** They get paid cash in hand, no one knows about them, and some of them engage in crime, and if they get caught the hardworking PAYE people (Whoever they are) pay for legal aid to defend them.

If you ever watch UK Border Patrol you'll see officers who are not white, they do a great job, in fact in some episodes I rate them harder and quicker than some of their white colleauges, and let's face it you need to be in that job.

My judgement is that the UK Immigration Service are starting to get a grip on the problem but (As usual) the politicians didn't listen until it was too late and now (with the staffing levels UKI have) it will take 20 or even 30 years to sort it.

** Figure issued by UK Immigration Service
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2009, 11:14 PM

I'm sure all the political parties want to see them get sent back too tho... so can't see why the BNP should be given support over this - it just doesn't make sense. Then again like we've said it probably does to the less intelligent
tomcat
Bristol uk
tomcat is male  tomcat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2009, 11:17 PM

Originally Posted by Azz ->
I'm sure all the political parties want to see them get sent back too tho... so can't see why the BNP should be given support over this - it just doesn't make sense. Then again like we've said it probably does to the less intelligent
So you are saying the million people that voted for the British National Party at the last election are less intelligent.
the British National Party are looking after the the interests of the Indigenous British Peoples of this Island. as no other party will do it..there are hundreds of groups and Ass. looking after minorite migrant groups..

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top