Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
claireandaisy
Essex
claireandaisy is female  claireandaisy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2009, 04:41 PM

Would you admit on national Radio that you`re a rubbish mother?

Just heard an interview with a mother whose 4 year-old keeps climbing her fence and running off the the station, hopping on a train and taking himself off for a ride. During the interview her younger son bellowed at her as she giggled about how she couldn`t stop her child running off. `Even the police have come and told him off`, she chortled.
So guess what she`s done? Put up posters at the station asking travellers to phone her if they see her son there!
Now if she can`t control a 4 year-old, what`s she going to do when he`s older? And she`s got 4 sons in total.
Why do some parents expect other people to discipline their parents? I never did.
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2009, 04:46 PM

Re: Would you admit on national Radio that you`re a rubbish mother?

This is the kind of attitude in the UK I was referring to the other day, children need guidance in their informative years and they aint getting it are they.
Sweep
Kent UK
Sweep is female  Sweep has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2009, 05:03 PM

Read about this in todays paper....hhmmmm can just imagine the Mother saying" look you're in the Paper too"
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2009, 05:46 PM

Most parents are proud of how their children have grown up into responsible adults ......... I fear this lady is going to have trouble on her hands unless she changes her attitude!
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2009, 08:37 PM

Some people just shouldn't have kids....!
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2009, 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by Azz ->
Some people just shouldn't have kids....!
Youi have hit the nail on the head Az, its not she cannot control him, she has never bothered to teach him right from wrong!
Lou
UK
Lou is female  Lou has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2009, 09:03 PM

Fancy not being able to control her 4 year old....The mind boggles! x
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2009, 09:18 PM

Sadly nothing surprises me where kids and parents are concerned.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2009, 09:21 PM

Probably too busy living her own life or too lazy to be bothered -what chance has that 4 year old got......
suey
Shropshire
suey is female  suey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2009, 09:25 PM

Dicipline Dicipline Dicipline there isn't any these days this child and his siblings will just grow up to be useless members of society I wouldn't be suprised I agree with Azz some people just shouldn't have them ... I believe that smacking a child doesn't do any lasting harm and I do mean only a smack across the bum or top of legs not a beating because without it how do you instill Dicipline I can't remember ever smacking my daughter but the threat was there I also think that loud parents ie shouting and screaming at their children which I see on a daily basis also breeds loud children who turn into loud adults...
My sister works in a school and was badly bitten by a pupil they excluded him for a week if he were a dog he would have been PTS sorry sore subject...
Sue

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top