Join for free
Page 11 of 31 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 > Last »
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2018, 06:55 PM

Re: Rehab Productions Presents...An Adventure.

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
You already hold down 3 roles, what you do in your spare time sweetheart is up to you
Not me Mr Redial sir
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2018, 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
I think she should still be a spy of the exotic variety...complete with tourmaline in navel
Diolch -I've a good mind to do it anyway, Rhian, and insinuate myself into every shot just as he shouts 'Action' !

Except that would spoil it for the rest of you - so - I'll just belly dance, on my own, in the corner over there.
Bobby Àmericano
AMERICA
Bobby Àmericano is male  Bobby Àmericano has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2018, 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by Cosmos ->
sweetie, you can help me navigate ,!
Oh, I'm sure she can...!
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2018, 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by Bobby Àmericano ->
Oh, I'm sure she can...!

Typical bloody American, every time there is a war they are late! We might have room for an America’s Pilot later in the script, we await your cheque
Bobby Àmericano
AMERICA
Bobby Àmericano is male  Bobby Àmericano has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2018, 07:37 PM

Typical bloody American, every time there is a war they are late! We might have room for an America’s Pilot later in the script, we await your cheque
Lol. Hey, I'm here for you in a supportive role... I want to do my bit, too.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2018, 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by Bobby Àmericano ->
Lol. Hey, I'm here for you in a supportive role... I want to do my bit, too.
Good man, your script is in the post!
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2018, 08:06 PM

1. A hero/heroine, would suit a tally how type, cravat and pipe optional. Longdogs
2. An air traffic controller, would suit someone with a short attention span therefore very few lines.
3. An elderly engineer, anyone who knows about spanners and stuff like that Tpin
4. A German pilot, (boo..hiss!) ideal role for someone with a monocle, a bad German accent, a scar and shiny thigh boots Twink
5. A Wing Commander, ideally someone old, portly with a large moustache and a Labrador Judd
6. A couple of Commonwealth/ foreign pilots, Americans, Canadians particularly welcome, Polish would be ideal (there is a leak in the ladies WC again) South African Pilot Cosmos Australian Pilot Sweetie Pie
7. A few more bods for the walk on parts, i.e the obligatory cast of thousands and chariot drivers Caricture
8. Pub staff...landlord, busty barmaids etc Mups, Rhiannon, Morty
9. Ping Pong Bats....Rhian
I must apologize but I didn't know I had been cast nor considered....It is with a heavy heart that I must decline your kind offer.

Unfortunately I am in another wartime production about the navy food convoys in which I play a seriously injured sailor....it is centered around his fight for survivaI following the sinking of his ship he can't swim as he has had both arms and legs blown off.....my character is called Bob.
Cedronella
england
Cedronella is female  Cedronella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2018, 08:12 PM

When is this book out. I would buy it tomorrow....well not tomorrow as it is Valentines day and I shall be indisposed and Thursday I have to perm my eyelashes. But Friday, I will queue around the block to buy it.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

13-02-2018, 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
I must apologize but I didn't know I had been cast nor considered....It is with a heavy heart that I must decline your kind offer.

Unfortunately I am in another wartime production about the navy food convoys in which I play a seriously injured sailor....it is centered around his fight for survivaI following the sinking of his ship he can't swim as he has had both arms and legs blown off.....my character is called Bob.
Leave the script writing to me mate
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2018, 08:14 PM

Sorry I am losing the plot, sorry I mean script
Gawd how does one communicate in OZ.
I'm fetching Gummy Bear for my translator.

Page 11 of 31 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top