Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2018, 12:14 PM

Re: Wonga

Originally Posted by uncle joe ->
i think the scumbag 'nasty party' is making a better job of robbing the poor - as i have consistently pointed out over these past eight years. In fact the raison d'etre for the im[position of universal credit was an attempt to save money on social security budget.
yawn!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2018, 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
I think the scumbag 'nasty party' is making a better job of robbing the poor - as I have consistently pointed out over these past eight years. In fact the raison d'etre for the im[position of Universal Credit was an attempt to save money on social security budget.
No worries on that score UJ, for if your preferred type of government ever get into power we'll all be bloody poor...
melfort
borders
melfort is female  melfort has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2018, 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
They made their money from people who could least afford it
Yes. That's the sad part.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top