Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 04:34 PM

Re: New Body anyone?

I'll have one of these please! Then one will be off to the local high street, to have a saunter about the place!!

Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Like most women, had a size 10 body to be proud of at the age of 18. Have tried my hardest to stay slim as I've aged, mostly succeeded although in these modern times, a size 14/16 which is my size now, is deemed as 'Plus Size''. Oh well, nothing I can do about that. I would of course, love to be a size 10 again, but unfortunately, no longer have the flawless looks to go with it, so no point in wishing. Just happy to wake up every day.
I forgot something - I'm just going over to the "new head" thread and get my order in.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by John ->
I'll have one of these please! Then one will be off to the local high street, to have a saunter about the place!!

haha, When I look at my grandsons and nephews with bods like that, I just think - great genes!
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 04:56 PM

I’d treat my new body like a temple, cos I’ve tret the one I have like a bouncy castle.....
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I'm quite happy with the one i have but I'd like to be able to eat everything so that's what I would change. I think more or less i have taken care of it. How about you Mups? You strike me as healthy-living.

Hi Annie, like most of us, my body was better a few years ago - well . . lots of years ago actually.

I am lucky in some ways, still got everything I was born with at least. I just wish I could lose some weight, that's what bothers me most. I am not comfortable being overweight.

I will be starting a new exercise class shortly, so that will be 4 classes a week when I get organised, so I do try to stay active. I enjoy the company too.

I don't think I have abused my body too bad over the years though. There must be a lot worse.

I used to smoke a bit, but gave up about 25 years ago.
Never touched drugs or been around that environment.
I used to enjoy a tipple when I was younger, but haven't had a drink since last Christmas now.
Never broke any bones or had an operation even. ( Touch wood)!
Only ever been in hospital twice - once to have my son, and once to have my wisdom teeth out.

I have foot problems now though, which stops me walking miles like I used to. I find that really frustrating as I used to love going off for a long hike with my dogs for company.
I've always been happier outside than in.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 05:34 PM

My body is delicious, a bit like a Greek God.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->

I can't cope with that . . .

Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I can't cope with that . . .

Yes I do have that effect on ladies of a certain age
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 05:48 PM

:-d:-d:-d
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Sorry, rehab, think I need new glasses, did you say you had the body of a Greek dog..?

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top