Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2019, 10:20 PM

Mugshots

There is a lot of discussion about folks mugshots, especially of opinionated folks, usually from folks who don't post their mugshot.

Should you post your mugshot, before defaming another person, based on theirs?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2019, 10:23 PM

Re: Mugshots

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
There is a lot of discussion about folks mugshots, especially of opinionated folks, usually from folks who don't post their mugshot.

Should you post your mugshot, before defaming another person, based on theirs?

Don't know if it's me, Spitty - but I don't understand the question.

Who is 'defaming' another person according to how they look?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2019, 10:26 PM

Greta the Gremlin?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2019, 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Greta the Gremlin?

Aah, now I understand.

I am not very clever with cryptic stuff.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2019, 02:57 AM

Banksy?
Daft Punk?
Kenny from South Park who dies in every episode?
OldGreyFox? Nobody knows what he looks like
pathfinder
scotland
pathfinder is male  pathfinder has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2019, 10:11 AM

I don't think it matters if you put up a photo or not its what you have to say that counts
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2019, 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by pathfinder ->
I don't think it matters if you put up a photo or not its what you have to say that counts
Yes but it's better to be able to direct your conversation to a face rather than a hyacinth plant.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2019, 10:20 AM

Spitty, They say when doing a crossword, you should get into the head of the compiler.
I have been in your head for quite a while now and l knew exactly what your opening post was meaning.

Although, it’s nice to have an idea what a poster looks like, they shouldn’t be scored for not having a pic.

On this occasion, l have to agree with pathfinder in that the content of what you post, is far more important.
pathfinder
scotland
pathfinder is male  pathfinder has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2019, 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Spitty, They say when doing a crossword, you should get into the head of the compiler.
I have been in your head for quite a while now and l knew exactly what your opening post was meaning.

Although, it’s nice to have an idea what a poster looks like, they shouldn’t be scored for not having a pic.

On this occasion, l have to agree with pathfinder in that the content of what you post, is far more important.
So on THIS occasion you agree with me Artangel
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

14-10-2019, 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->

Then you'll know what a great guy I am!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top