Join for free
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2019, 08:47 PM

uncooperative crusties ...

...make the world a better place.

keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2019, 11:50 PM

Re: uncooperative crusties ...

Sadly this guy seems to be just like many other leftist movers for change. In fact he is an archetype from where I sit. It's not the content or essence of what he says that I have a problem with. It the way he says it. It's the aggressive, bordering on violent manner. The foul mouthed, belligerent insults and filthy name calling. It's the.."Ill kick your ass and call you for anything I like because I'm a better, more intelligent and moral person than you and you are scum" approach. He comes across to me as an arrogant bullying bore. I care about climate change..a lot. I don't want a medal. But I do my small bit for the environment. We use grey water for garden. MY wife works on the side with WIRES..the wildlife rescue service. We do what we can. BUt I don't like being sworn at and called names. Nobody does. THis guy whoever he is, for mine, is a very UNimpressive individual.
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2019, 12:49 AM

He's not being clever at all.If you want to convince people about stuff you have do it in an articulate affable manner.No good being Mr Angry.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2019, 06:20 AM

Hey guys ... he's a "comedian" a fictitious news reporter, he's made hundreds of these videos, standing in the street fiddling with his earpiece, getting his knickers in a twist on various political issues. Foulmouthed, I agree, I don't like his liberal use of the F word, always.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2019, 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
Hey guys ... he's a "comedian" a fictitious news reporter, he's made hundreds of these videos, standing in the street fiddling with his earpiece, getting his knickers in a twist on various political issues. Foulmouthed, I agree, I don't like his liberal use of the F word, always.

I believe a lot of people like this man, dOOd, but from what I have seen of him - I don't.
Just a gobby, foul mouthed man and too 'in my face' to be funny. Sorry.

Wasn't he carted off and put inside for a while recently?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2019, 08:15 AM

I don’t like Jonathan pie but in this case he has a point and has in this video rammed it home with a sledge hammer .

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top