Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
tomcat
Bristol uk
tomcat is male  tomcat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2009, 02:30 PM

Re: The political debate

As I said on another thread whats wrong with the good old British National Party..will take us out of Europe . and look after the British people firsts..
the Scots have the Scottish National Party SNP..so why cannt we have the BNP..tc
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2009, 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by tomcat ->
As I said on another thread whats wrong with the good old British National Party..will take us out of Europe . and look after the British people firsts..
the Scots have the Scottish National Party SNP..so why cannt we have the BNP..tc
We also have the BNP up here but they're non contenders.
tomcat
Bristol uk
tomcat is male  tomcat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2009, 11:36 PM

Originally Posted by nero ->
We also have the BNP up here but they're non contenders.

SNP didnt do very well at the recent election....cannot under stand why so many people still voted labour..I see the BNP were only 62 votes behind the Torys...we are getting there:-
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2009, 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by tomcat ->
SNP didnt do very well at the recent election....cannot under stand why so many people still voted labour..I see the BNP were only 62 votes behind the Torys...we are getting there:-
It was a safe labour seat, . . if they'd put a donkey up with the red rosette it would have won.
tomcat
Bristol uk

18-11-2009, 08:40 PM

very true nero..it allways amazesse me that people vote without first looking around to see what is happening to there country

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top