Join for free
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2012, 01:47 PM

Mammograms

Mammograms
Many women are afraid of their first mammogram, but there is no need to worry. By taking a few minutes each day for a week preceding the exam and doing the following exercises, you will be totally prepared for the test and best of all, you can do these simple exercises right in and around your home.

EXERCISE ONE:

Open your refrigerator door and insert one breast in door. Shut the door as hard as possible and lean on the door for good measure.

Hold that position for five seconds. Repeat again in case the first time wasn't effective enough..

EXERCISE TWO:

Visit your garage at 3AM when the temperature of the cement floor is just perfect. Take off all your clothes and lie comfortably on the floor with one breast wedged under the rear tire of the car. Ask a friend to slowly back the car up until your breast is sufficiently flattened and chilled. Turn over and repeat with the other breast.

EXERCISE THREE:

Freeze two metal bookends overnight. Strip to the waist. Invite a stranger into the room. Press the bookends against one of your breasts.

Smash the bookends together as hard as you can. Set up an appointment with the stranger to meet next year and do it again.

YOU ARE TOTALLY PREPARED!

Send this to all women to have a laugh AND, don't forget to have a mammogram!

A Friend Is Like A Good Bra...
Hard to Find
Supportive
Comfortable
Always Lifts You Up
Never Lets You Down or Leaves You Hanging
And Is Always Close To Your Heart!

Share this with a friend!
I DID
Lynne55
Lancs.
Lynne55 is female  Lynne55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2012, 04:17 PM

Re: Mammograms

Originally Posted by Cookiecate ->
[B][U]
Share this with a friend!
I DID
So did I Good one
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2012, 04:26 PM

Agood one but so true specially if you are a larger lady like wot I am.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2012, 04:37 PM

They are all good exercises Cate, my Woman tried the fridge one, I remember it well, that was when we had the cherry topped iced tart for dessert.
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool

16-02-2012, 06:16 PM

You are funny. Just imagine having your John Thomas treated in a similar way.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2012, 06:20 PM

Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool

16-02-2012, 07:07 PM

QUOTE=Janela;171847] [/QUOTE]

I think Wouldn't go a miss either.
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2012, 08:29 PM

mine is in august no fun
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool

16-02-2012, 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by pixie ->
mine is in august no fun
Never mind Pixie it's worth it, just to know you are ok.

But I must say all the years I was taught by my mum to look after my breasts, as I was a big girl she used to say that I had to be very careful, she would scare me so I was always careful.

Then along comes the Mammogram and there I am pummled and pushed amazing.
kathleen j
shropshire
kathleen j is female  kathleen j has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2012, 10:30 PM

Isent it on to a friend who is going next week. I always find that they hurt, I'm sure they dont need all that pressure.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top