Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2012, 12:07 AM

Re: Feeling dreadful :(

I'm very sorry to hear you are in so much pain Cassie. Accupuncture can work wonders and I hope it helps you so at least you can get some sleep.
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2012, 12:10 AM

Cassie, sorry to hear you're going through this terrible time, there's nothing worse than ongoing pain. I hope the treatments you receive will give you the relief you need.
Kitty
London
Kitty is female  Kitty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2012, 01:35 AM

Cassie i am so sorry to hear your in pain, i can tell you that
Acupuncture can be very helpful for many conditions , i know a few people that found it very good , i hope it works for you.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2012, 10:37 AM

Sorry to hear you are in pain Cassie. Can you not even have one of those inflatable neck cushions to help a bit. Headaches and neck pain are awful and I hope it doesn't go on for very long. Hopefully the acupuncture and injections will help.
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2012, 10:38 AM

Cassie that sounds awful. I never get headaches so can only imagine what it must feel like. I do hope they manage to sort it soon. You must be exhausted without getting any sleep.
White Raven
White Raven is female  White Raven has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2012, 11:52 AM

So sorry to hear this....I used to get bad Migraine triggered by stress and there's not much worse that I can think of. Hope it clears up soon
Kath 131
Preston, Lancashire
Kath 131 is female  Kath 131 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2012, 12:19 PM

Hi Cassie I really feel for you as my daughter is waiting for a brain scan due to headaches lasting a week at a time she even wakes up with them. As you know a scan appointment can take months to come through.

She saw the consultant and he said it could be her neck muscles (similar to your problem), he prescribed an anti depressant to treat the headaches.

I also believe in acupuncture so fingers crossed it will work for you. Try lavender oil on your pillow it has a soothing effect and may just help, unless of course you've already tried everything under the sun which I expect you have.

Hope things get better quickly for you. :-
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2012, 01:33 PM

Great big get well ((((HUGS)))) from myself and the pups Kat, take it easy if you can....
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2012, 02:37 PM

Oh Cassie, you poor thing. That sounds so painful. I believe in acupuncture too, it may take a day for it to work. So if your neck muscles are having to work too hard, sending them into spasms, would massage help from your partner, just an idea? No sleep either makes things so much worse. I hope you can get some relief from this very soon.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2012, 05:16 PM

Poor you Cassie ((hugs)) You must be right down in the dumps. I believe in acupuncture too, give it a day or two and with the injections, with luck you'll be feeling better very soon.
And the lavender oil that Kath mentioned is good, you could mix it with a little cream and rub it in your neck, worth a try.
Jan x

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top