Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2012, 06:21 PM

Re: Gnashers

I'm not doing too bad, still having around two thirds of my teeth in operational order, though complete with the usual crowns and fillings from wear and tear over the years, and no dentures yet thank goodness...
Chippy
Yorkshire UK
Chippy is male  Chippy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2012, 06:27 PM

Never had a filling, crown, tooth out or even needed them cleaning. Gave up going to the dentist almost 20 years ago. My father was the same.
Brush them for 2 mins on getting up and going to bed, and after each meal. Always have from being a kid.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2012, 06:27 PM

No dentures here either, just one crown and numerous fillings. I have my teeth checked regularly every 6 months and have a great dentist.
Lynne55
Lancs.
Lynne55 is female  Lynne55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2012, 07:58 PM

I've had dentures since i was about 25 From what I can remember ( its a long time ago) I had bleeding gums. I suppose the treatment then was just to whisk them out. Suppose it saves me the money going to the dentist regularly. I've forgotten what its like to have my own teeth now
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2012, 10:06 PM

Teeth are fine here, although in saying that, I do have a 'wobbly' back tooth-been like this for 6/7 months, not bothering me and my dentist says to leave it. See my dentist every 6 months and hygenist every 3 months who I dread more than seeing the dentist-all that prodding and poking at my teeth!!!!
Jimmy
Lancashire
Jimmy is male  Jimmy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2012, 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by merz ->
Teeth are fine here, although in saying that, I do have a 'wobbly' back tooth-been like this for 6/7 months, not bothering me and my dentist says to leave it. See my dentist every 6 months and hygenist every 3 months who I dread more than seeing the dentist-all that prodding and poking at my teeth!!!!
I'm the same Merz, the hygenist feels like she is going to pull the teeth out sometimes.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2012, 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by Jimmy ->
I'm the same Merz, the hygenist feels like she is going to pull the teeth out sometimes.
Know what you mean Jimmy-always feels like I come home with tooth ache. Despite this, I never miss appointments.
GoldenYears
Japan
GoldenYears is male  GoldenYears has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2012, 12:17 AM

Just brushed my teeth after having a cup of tea, banana and a few morning buscuits. I brush my teeth after every time I eat. Also floss and massage gently twice a day. Started doing so a few years ago when my dentist warned me that my gums were not in great condition. Wish I had taken better care of my teeth in previous years. I have one false tooth and a number of caps in my back teeth. I do believe that the extra care I have been taking since my dentist's warning has rejuvinated my gums and teeth. I hope.
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2012, 01:26 AM

no problems here
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2012, 11:41 AM

My Teeth are all my own and I take great care of them. I go to my 6 monthly check ups and if there's anything needed inbetween then I'm on the phone for an appointment.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top