Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2012, 04:05 PM

Re: Sugar:The Bitter Truth

Honestly folks you need to look at this lecture, it is an eye opener.
This guy is a brilliant speaker, and even when it gets technical he still holds the audience.
It is a must that you take the time to watch it.
For instance we are building fat kids from birth and in 6 months they are obese.
Fructose is the main cause, but this guy spells it out real good.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2012, 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by Willow ->
I have to admit a McDonald's Big Mac does it for me! I would sooner that to a home cooked roast any day of the week. However, knowing how bad junk food is for one, I only indulge in my 'sinful' pleasure very rarely, and only when I have a grandchild with me as an excuse!
I must admit that we too succumb to a fast food hot dog or burger on occasion when we are out, but very rarely and as a treat. As they say, a little bit of what you fancy.....
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2012, 07:13 PM

Is the Big Mac a treat, or is it the opposite?
Eating a big Mac would take 10 hours of mountain bike riding to burn off the calories, that is why diets and exercise are not working properly, we haven't enough time in a day to exercise enough to get those overeaten calories off, so we get fat.
It is what is put in our food and drink that is making us want more that we need, one of the biggest culprits are soft drinks especially Coke.
Don't take my word for it watch the VT it is for your benefit.
I thought the dieters would find this VT the answer to their problems.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top