Join for free
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2009, 07:29 PM

The SNP today

Our Alex is at it again, he said today that his ambition is to be first minister of a totally independent Scotland, he also said if that happens every nuclear weapon on the Clyde will be removed, . . good for you Alex, . . he then went on to say . . "London can dance to a Scottish tune for a change", . . good for you again Alex.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2009, 12:22 PM

Re: The SNP today

Oh dear me Denis, does that mean I'll have to withdraw all my savings from Scottish Inv. Trusts and won't be allowed to buy a holiday home here:-

http://www.cressfieldcaravanpark.co.uk/

That would be a bit of a shame IMO if they started asking for passports at Gretna Green
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2009, 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by Losos ->
Oh dear me Denis, does that mean I'll have to withdraw all my savings from Scottish Inv. Trusts and won't be allowed to buy a holiday home here:-

http://www.cressfieldcaravanpark.co.uk/

That would be a bit of a shame IMO if they started asking for passports at Gretna Green
Very nice spot Harvey, but get up north dear boy, that's when it gets really nice.

PS : you're investments here are absolutely safe, we're called "canny Scots".
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2009, 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by nero ->
Very nice spot Harvey, but get up north dear boy, that's when it gets really nice.
Was recommended to me by someone who moved there a year ago, the problem with many such places is they don't allow mail and a landline, something to do with being a 'holiday home' Cressfield does and dogs too
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2009, 12:10 PM

PS : you're investments here are absolutely safe, we're called "canny Scots".

And i allways thought that all the English money that RBS got was for a Scottish bank.

Still when you get independence and we get are money back I will dance to any tune you like.
nero
Central Scotland

19-10-2009, 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->

Still when you get independence and we get are money back I will dance to any tune you like.
When we get independence we'll be swimming in oil money, . . our oil money, . . so we'll give you a loan.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2009, 07:29 PM

When we get independence we'll be swimming in oil money, . . our oil money, . . so we'll give you a loan.

Think you get your Independence a day before the oil runs out

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/ed...6908-21450110/
nero
Central Scotland

20-10-2009, 12:16 AM

Originally Posted by galty ->
Think you get your Independence a day before the oil runs out

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/ed...6908-21450110/
The Daily Record is only good for one thing and even that aint too comfortable, it's a Scottish paper too, oh well, no doubt the editors got an axe to grind.

Oil will run out eventually but by that time with all the revenue it could raise we could rebuild our industries that English politicians have shut down over the last 40 years.
tomcat
Bristol uk
tomcat is male  tomcat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2009, 02:37 PM

Our Alex is at it again, he said today that his ambition is to be first minister of a totally independent Scotland, he also said if that happens every nuclear weapon on the Clyde will be removed, . . good for you Alex, . . he then went on to say . . "London can dance to a Scottish tune for a change", . . good for you again Alex.

our Nick is after the same as your Alex..independance

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top