Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2012, 06:26 AM

Doctors visit.

Went to the doctors yesterday with rash and leg pain. rash is Eczema and havent sorted out the leg pain as yet, have to go tomorrow again for that, also am getting heartburn, he wants to look again at the heart and lungs.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2012, 08:06 AM

Re: Doctors visit.

Oh dear Annie as we get older there is always something isn't there , get rid of one thing and another pops up.

I hope you get your problems sorted soon...
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2012, 08:56 AM

Best of luck with it Annie, it's really no fun feeling below par, let's hope they can sort out your problems...
Lady Angler
Lancashire
Lady Angler is female  Lady Angler has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2012, 09:20 AM

Sending you lots of luck Annie.Hope it's something that can be fixed soon..x
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2012, 09:23 AM

Hi Annie, I had heartburn for a long while and just accepted it. Eventually I went to the doctor's and he diagnosed "acid reflux" and put me on omeprazole tablets which cured it right away. I've found out since that lots of people take that particular tablet.
Jimbo
Aberdeen,UK
Jimbo is male  Jimbo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2012, 09:28 AM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
Hi Annie, I had heartburn for a long while and just accepted it. Eventually I went to the doctor's and he diagnosed "acid reflux" and put me on omeprazole tablets which cured it right away. I've found out since that lots of people take that particular tablet.
Morning Alan......just popping in for a wee look round.

I too have been on the Omeprazole for about 10 years.....wonderful drug for acid reflux.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2012, 12:06 PM

I hope you are soon feeling better Annie. Everyone is right about the Omeprazol. I don't take them regularly, I only need them now and again. Here we can buy them over the counter at the farmacia, they cost E2.20 for a box of 28 capsules. They are also given on prescription at the doctor's if you have to take any medication that is likely to cause an increase in acid.
Hammer
NW England.
Hammer is male 

31-07-2012, 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by anniemuldoon ->
Went to the doctors yesterday with rash and leg pain. rash is Eczema and havent sorted out the leg pain as yet, have to go tomorrow again for that, also am getting heartburn, he wants to look again at the heart and lungs.
Hi Annie,
Sorry to read that you are having a few problems, I hope you get some good treatment and everything is sorted out very soon.

Take care of yourself me old mate.

Best wishes

George.
Kath 131
Preston, Lancashire
Kath 131 is female  Kath 131 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2012, 03:43 PM

Hope your soon feeling better Annie and the doctor sorts you out. x
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2012, 03:43 PM

Thank you very much People.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top