Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2015, 01:41 PM

Re: So where will you have your ashes scattered?

Perhaps it would work out cheaper if we had our own " Pyres of Varanasi"
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2015, 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by Older git ->
Should wishes be respected? . I used to go fishing with this chap and he wished to have his ashes scattered over a river he loved. When the time came others decided otherwise.
Yes wishes should be respected in my opinion, if sensible.

For Bikers hire this. Last year coming the other way was a Morgan Sports Car and the coffin was standing upright in the passenger seat.

Maddy
somewwhere.....
Maddy is female  Maddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2015, 02:40 PM

hi oxy great to see u on here -gonna miss u -over there ...lol

no ashes for me - has to be buried -chuck in a good book - and i can catch up wiv my sleep .....zzzzz
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2015, 03:22 PM

My ashes will be scattered in Bantry Bay. Not only because I love the sea so much, but also because I scattered some of both my parents' ashes there too.
opheila
North Jersey, US
opheila is female  opheila has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2015, 03:26 PM

I want my sons, best buddy and hubby to divide up my ashes and spread them a distance around a local nature reserve. Some of my most peaceful moments have been up there. Hiking and my Sophie running off leash like a gazelle. Playing in the dog area with so much snow and ice the dogs would wipe out on corners. Taking ranger guided tours to the elusive waterfalls. Callie huffing and puffing but still gamely keeping up. Hubby used to walk there with me too. Ashes to ashes and helping the plants grow.
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2015, 05:24 PM

I think Id like mine to be buried in a patio tub in my garden,beside my eldest son's, with a rose on top, but I dont really mind,its up to my remaining son.I scattered my Husbands ashes in the garden,he liked to be free ,and enjoyed being in the army,as said I placed my son's in a patio tub,and my sister's I scattered on our parents grave
billclay
west Yorkshire
billclay is male  billclay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2015, 06:03 PM

Picture the scene, the funeral cortege gathers around my last resting place , suddenly there is a crunch of gravel, a black chauffer driven Rolls Royce sweeps into view, the driver opens the passenger door and out steps a lady tall, elegant, dressed all in black, her face concealed behind a black veil, she approaches the casket and lays a single red rose on my coffin, she stifles a sob as she turns and in a trice is gone, there is a murmur amongst the congregation, who is she ?, they ask, well don't ask me I`m bug**red if I know.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2015, 06:59 PM

Aw lovely to see your sense of humour again Bill.
So funny. Thought you were going to say and out got Roger
He misses you on the other site as do we all. How
about saying Hello before you get that long legged woman
coming to see you
Love from Sandy xx
billclay
west Yorkshire
billclay is male  billclay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2015, 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by BowieEyes ->
Aw lovely to see your sense of humour again Bill.
So funny. Thought you were going to say and out got Roger
He misses you on the other site as do we all. How
about saying Hello before you get that long legged woman
coming to see you
Love from Sandy xx
Thank you Sandy, its really nice to be missed, but to be honest the other site was to be honest almost finished, i felt it was time to move on.
Bill XXXXX
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2015, 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by billclay ->
Picture the scene, the funeral cortege gathers around my last resting place , suddenly there is a crunch of gravel, a black chauffer driven Rolls Royce sweeps into view, the driver opens the passenger door and out steps a lady tall, elegant, dressed all in black, her face concealed behind a black veil, she approaches the casket and lays a single red rose on my coffin, she stifles a sob as she turns and in a trice is gone, there is a murmur amongst the congregation, who is she ?, they ask, well don't ask me I`m bug**red if I know.
Mmmm I think that may actually have happened somewhere Bill

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top