Join for free
Page 44 of 46 « First < 34 42 43 44 45 46 >
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2015, 10:11 PM

Re: Over 50's Scotland club (Part 1 )

I know Myra its never ending when you have a house. I'm no good with a paintbrush, I might get one of my nieces partners to paint for me.
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland
capitalgirl is female  capitalgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2015, 10:13 PM

Myra when you lift that paintbrush will you tell me how to do it tae
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2015, 10:27 PM

Dorothy thank goodness I'm not the only one who cant paint.
chattielaidee
Glasgow
chattielaidee is female  chattielaidee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2015, 12:22 AM

Dorothy, so sorry to hear about Ben, but am sure he is on the mend now, but he must go for the tests, just for peace of mind for you both. Poor lad and my poor pal, you would of been worried out your mind.

Jess your bathrooms will be lovely, if there is anybody out there that would like to teach me to paint,please feel free!! Roger cant do it anymore, and he wont let Andrew or myself touch anything so nothing gets done, but hey ho have learned that there are more important things to worry about than hooses lol.

Myra, keep up the good work, all that walking to and fro work, but roll on spring am sure you agree!
valentinojess
largs, scotland

24-02-2015, 10:49 AM

Good morning everybody showers here today but the wind seems to have died down. Rona you've had more than your fair share of problems lately than worrying about your house being painted.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2015, 01:07 PM

Morning all. What a morning it is too. Bloomin miserable out there, but it was bright earlier on. Very dark and gloomy.

Rona, I'm at the stage where decorating is the last thing I want to do. It needs done, but in the grand scheme of things it doesn't really matter. Bet your house is lovely anyway!

I went up to see my friend Andy and his kidneys have improved. He still looks awful, but is able to chat. He's being transfered to Edinburgh Royal for his assessment for a liver transplant. I can't believe he's perked up since last week, but he's stil not out of the woods yet, god love him.

Dorothy I hope your cold is better. Jess I think it's a day for the house.
valentinojess
largs, scotland

24-02-2015, 01:25 PM

Hi Myra glad to hear that your friend Andy has improved a wee bit, hope he doesn't have to wait to long for a ffor the transplant. It will be a wee while before I get the painting done I'll need to get some bawbees together. Dry here at the moment and I'm going out to the shops for a few things.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2015, 08:15 PM

Jess, that made me smile - a wee bawbee! Haven't heard that in a long while .

It's bloomin bitter oot there. I got a nice surprise coming out of work because Craig was waiting for me. So had a nice lift home, then I went to Morrisons for messages. Then came home and took my washing downstairs to get washed and dried. Done a bit of tidying up and now sitting on my behookie. I'll have an early night as I was awake during the night as usual. I'm addicted to The Human Planet, so will watch that. I'll have a nice bath soon and get organised for bed.
valentinojess
largs, scotland

24-02-2015, 10:01 PM

Hi Myra that was nice getting a lift home and also your shopping its good to have a car especially in this weather. I went mad today and did all my housework, I've just the dusting to do and that's that.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

24-02-2015, 10:12 PM

Well done Jess! You've been busy! Yes, I was so glad to see Craig. It was freezing. Hope Dorothy is feeling a bit better. She sounded loaded with the cold.
Martin's mum has had a mild stroke with amnesia. Shes still off on her cruise round Oz tomorrow. What's she like? I hope she has a wonderful time and keeps well. I'll be worrying about her. She's an independant besom . 90, going on 19

Page 44 of 46 « First < 34 42 43 44 45 46 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top